Next Stop: Tokyo, Japan

Let's Kick Some Zombie ...K-Pop Style!

The jet landed on the runway of Jeju Island. There seemed to be no zombies in sight around the plane or on the island.

" Maybe there are no zombies on the island at all? ", suggested Jo Kwon.

" Maybe, maybe not. ", said you as she cocked her gun.  " Just get your weapons ready in case. "

Everyone did as they were told and Siwon popped open the plane's door. But before Gayoon could jump out first, Leeteuk stopped her.

" Wait! Shouldn't some of us stay here by the plane so that when you guys come back, we'll lower a ladder or something for you guys to climb up onto? ", he suggested.

" Good idea, sunbaenim. ", said Taemin.

" Let's split up into two teams again. ", said you.  " There are forty-eight of us. So, twenty-four of us stay here and keep and eye on the plane, while the rest of us go find SNSD and f(x). "

Everyone agreed and split themselves into these two teams:

 

[ Team 1: Getting SNSD and f(x) ]


Leeteuk

Hankyung

Shindong

Donghae

Siwon

Kyuhyun

Zhoumi

Taeyang

Daesung

Seungri

Jonghyun

Minho

you

Jihyun

Jiyoon

HyunA

Jo Kwon

Seulong

Jaejoong

Junsu

Changmin

Doo Joon

Hyun Seung

Gikwang

 

[ Team 2: Staying with the plane ]

Heechul

Yesung

Kangin

Sungmin

Eunhyuk

Ryeowook

Kibum

Henry

G-Dragon

TOP

Junhyung

Yoseob

Dongwoon

Onew

Key

Taemin

Gayoon

Sohyun

Changmin

Jinwoon

Yunho

Yoochun

Geungyoung

Nari

 

" Good luck out there, guys. ", said Heechul.

" Be safe, you all. Watch over the plane carefully. ", said Daesung.

" Shindong oppa, be careful. ", said Nari worriedly as she hugged her boyfriend.

" Ne. You be careful too, Nari-ah. ", said Shindong as he kissed her forehead lightly.

" Yesung-sshi, please be careful. ", said Geungyoung.

" Arasso. You be careful too, Geungyoung-sshi. ", smiled Yesung.

" Ready, everyone? Ka ja. ", said you.

The first group then disappeared into the folliage from the sight of the people staying in the plane. They trekked through the leaves and bushes, remembering to keep a wary lookout for any zombies that might be lurking in the dark plants.

Suddenly, a monkey swooped down on a vine near them, but it wasn't any ordinary monkey.

This monkey had flesh rotting off its body in some parts, an eyeball hanging from one of its sockets, a ragged and ripped tail and one of its hands was nothing but bones dotted with bits of blackened flesh.

It was a zombie monkey.

It screeched, showing ugly, bloodied teeth. It swung straight towards Jiyoon with teeth bared.

" Aaaaaaaaaah!!!! ", screamed Jiyoon, frozen with fear.

Hankyung raised the barrel of his rifle and swung it at the zombified animal's skull, breaking its head of its shoulders. The creature fell down dead, its head dislocated from the rest of its grotesque body.

Jiyoon shivered, still recovering from the shock of seeing such a gruesome beast almost near her.

" Jiyoon-ah, are you alright? ", asked Hankyung.

" N--n--n--ne. ", she stuttered.

The group continued to trek on until they came to the beach. They walked further until they came across a wooden beach hut. you stepped out first stealthily, but when she had set her foot in the clearing, the whole beach seemed to explode around her.

 

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

you quickly jumped back as bullets riddled the sand around her. The others who were hiding among the trees ducked and made way for you to jump through.

They peeked out and managed to get a glimpse of a shotgun ducking through a black curtain. Then, they saw the door creak open.

Out stepped a girl with short, crazy hair. She wore a dark green tank top, ripped denim jeans dotted with bloodstains and black converse sneakers. She held a shotgun in her hand.

" Amber? Amber-ah! ", said Jihyun as she stepped out of the folliage.

Amber heard her and pointed her shotgun in Jihyun's direction, which made Jihyun jump back at the sight of the gun pointing directly at her.

" Omo! Jihyun-ah! ", said Amber in surprise as she sheathed back her gun.

" Ne, it's me. We've come to rescue you, the rest of f(x) and SNSD! ", said Jihyun.

" What do you mean 'we'? ", asked Amber.

As if answering her question, the rest of the team stepped out from the plantation. Amber almost took out her gun, but put it away when she saw they weren't zombies.

" Omo! What are you guys doing here? ", asked Amber, pleasantly surprised.

" To take a vacation. ", answered Jonghyun sarcastically.  " Of course, here to save you guys! "

" But I thought nobody in Seoul and SM Entertainment survived the attack! ", said Amber.  " I mean, these flesh-eating bastards are everywhere! "

" It was all thanks to our new friend here, you-ah, that we're still alive. ", said Donghae as he slung an arm over you's shoulder.

" Yah, Donghae oppa, don't do that! ", complained you as she took Donghae's arm off her shoulder.

" Amber-yah, who is it out there? ", called a voice.

" It's the others from SM Entertainment and Beast from Cube, Vicky unnie! ", replied Amber.

Thirteen more girls appeared from the hut cautiously, brandishing guns, poles and knives. It was SNSD and the rest of f(x).

" Omo! You guys survived! Thank heaven! ", said Tiffany.

" Let's get out of this island. Now. Together. ", said Jo Kwon.

Since there was no time for formalities and you already knew who they were, they all ran back to the plane as fast as they could. As they ran, they heard moans and shuffling close behind them.

YoonA looked behind her and shrieked.

" Zombies! ", she yelled.

" Guys! ", shouted you.  " Get SNSD and f(x) back to the plane! I'll hold them off! "

" No! I'm staying and helping you! ", said Gikwang stubbornly.

" Me too! ", said Shindong.

" Me three! ", said Taeyang.

" Uh, uh, bestie~ I'm helping you! ", said HyunA.

" Very well then! The rest of you, back to the plane! Go, go, go, go! ", shouted you.

Without hesitating or arguing, the others took SNSD and f(x) back to the plane while you, HyunA, Gikwang, Taeyang and Shindong kept the monsters away at a good distance.

Gikwang fired one more shot at a zombie, when you pulled him by his shirt back to the plane.

" Everyone! Back to the plane now! ", she shouted.

Without hesitation, they all ran back to the plane. Donghae was just helping Yuri up into the plane when he spotted them.

" Palli! They're coming! They're right behind you! ", he screamed, pointing behind them.

" You're not helping the situation, Fishy, so shut up! ", snapped HyunA as she fired once more behind her back.

Nari suddenly leaned out of the plane and shot a zombie twice in the head that was creeping up from behind Shindong. Shindong hurriedly glanced behind him and saw the headless corpse fall down dead on the sand.

" Gomawo, jagiya! ", he shouted.

" No problem! Now, palli! Here they come! ", she screamed.

Yoseob helped Gikwang up into the plane, G-Dragon pulled Taeyang up, Nari pulled Shindong up with Sungmin's help and Gayoon and Sohyun pulled HyunA up.

Taeyang and G-Dragon reached for you's hands and grabbed her. They were about to pull her up, when a zombie grabbed her leg; grabbed, not bit.

" Aaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!! ", she shrieked as she tried to kick the zombie's hand off her foot.  " Help! Help me! "

" Goddamn it, you ing abomination! Let go of my best friend! ", shouted HyunA as she lent a hand in trying really hard to pull you up.

" you-ah! ", shouted Taeyang as he desperately held on to you's hand which was close to slipping from his grasp.

" ! ! ", yelled G-Dragon as he almost lost his grip on you's hand.

" Palli! Pull her up! They're coming! ", shrieked Jessica as she fired a shot out the door.

" Someone shoot the ing beast now! ", shouted Junhyung as he shot another zombie approaching the plane.

" We can't! We might hit you-ah! ", replied Minho as he smacked a zombie on the head with his baseball bat.

Suddenly, Gikwang leaned out of the plane and shot the zombie holding you's foot twice in its head. It fell down on the sand dead, blood spilling out of its bullet-riddled head.

Taeyang, HyunA and G-Dragon hurriedly pulled you up into the plane and shut the door before any zombies could climb into the vehicle.

" Somebody start the ing plane now! Get us all the hell outta here! ", shouted Sunny.

Minho quickly sprung into action, sprinting towards the cockpit and starting the plane's engine. The plane rumbled to life, throwing off the zombies that were now climbing up its sides.

Minho stepped on the gas and the plane shot off down the long runway. you quickly clawed herself up and ran into the cockpit.

She took her seat and grabbed the other controls. As she and Minho steered the plane down the runway, a zombie suddenly jumped up in front of the windscreen, startling them.

" Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ", they both screamed at the top of their lungs.

The creature started pounding on the glass. you quickly left Minho to fly the plane down the runway while she grabbed a rifle and popped open the latch.

She aimed the gun at the zombie on the windscreen, but it suddenly leaped up at her, knocking her down on top of the roof of the plane and sending the rifle clattering down the hatch and onto the floor of the cockpit.

" Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ", shrieked you as the beast hurled itself upon her.

But before it could bite her, the sounds of bullets being shot could be heard. you looked up and managed to see the abomination fall down the side of the plane, lifeless and blood spewing from its head.

She looked up and saw Gikwang holding the rifle. Wisps of smoke wafted out from the weapon.

" you-ah! Are you hurt!? It didn't bite you, did it?! ", asked Gikwang worriedly.

" A--an--ani. ", she stuttered, shivering with fright from the fact that she just had a near brush with death.

" Shhh~ It's alright now~ ", shushed Gikwang as he comforted the shaking girl.  " Let's get back in now; the plane's starting to pick up speed. "

Nodding quickly, you jumped inside the hatch, followed by Gikwang. When they were both inside, Gikwang shut the latch on the roof with a clack.

" Where to now, you-ah? ", asked Minho.

" We're going to Tokyo, Japan now. I heard a few days ago that G.Na, Boyfriend and FTIsland are touring there. We've gotta save them next. ", answered you.

" Arasso. ", said Minho.

you switched on the speakers.

" Hold on to your butts, people. We're goin'  to Tokyo, Japan, to save G.Na, Boyfriend and FTIsland now. ", she said and switched off the speaker.

With that, the plane flew far away from Jeju Island and towards Tokyo, Japan.

 

How was this? Please do comment and tell me your opinions! Thank you! ^^