Trouble In The Sky

Let's Kick Some Zombie ...K-Pop Style!

The jet continued to streak through the sky without any worries, but actually, they were trying to drive the jet as fast as they could to Jeju Island to save SNSD and f(x) from a possibly gruesome death by zombies.

Minho and Gikwang were trying to make the plane go faster, but it was already flying at 190 kilometers per hour and it still wasn't going fast enough.

" Aaaah, this stupid jet! ", cursed Minho as he punched the dashboard.  " It's not going as fast as we ing want to Jeju Island! God alone knows whether SNSD and f(x) are still alive or turned into more of those flesh-eating bastards! "

" you-ah, are you sure this is the way to Jeju Island? ", asked Gikwang.

" Ne. My iPad says it's about 325 kilometers away from our current position. Keep going on. ", she answered from the back.

Suddenly, three army planes zoomed out of nowhere, flying at dangerous speeds and almost crashing into the jet. The plane shook, shocking everyone inside.

" Woah! What the ing hell was that!? ", shouted Jonghyun as he steadied himself up.

Taeyang, TOP, Gayoon and Junhyung looked out of their windows. They saw the army planes flying alongside them. But the biggest shock was that the pilots were zombies!

" Holy ! Zombies!? Zombies are flying those planes?! ! ", exclaimed G-Dragon.

" Action stations! Keep calm! Don't panic! Women and children first! ", screamed Heechul, running up and down the passageway like a headless chicken and flailing his arms in every direction.

" Shut up and calm down, dude! Be a man! ", snapped Kangin.  " Get a grip of yourself! "

" How the hell are we gonna lose these creatures now?! I didn't know that they could still ing fly a plane and tailgate us! ", said Hyun Seung.

" I'm with Hyun Seung on that one! ", agreed Doo Joon.  " I thought they were just mindless, brain-eating abominations from Hell who don't know how to do things the living do! "

" EVERYONE, JUST SHUT UP! ", screamed you.  " SHUT UP SO I CAN THINK OF SOME WAY TO LOSE THESE -TAGGING BASTARDS! "

The whole plane became silent, except for the roar of the engine. you paced around in a state of thought. She tapped her chin until she thought of something.

" We have to fly to dodge them. It's the only way. ", she finally said.

" THAT'S IT?! THAT'S THE ONLY OPTION?! WE'RE GONNA ING DIE, WOMAN! ", shrieked Heechul.

" WELL, HAVE YOU GOT A BETTER IDEA, HUH?! ", challenged you.

With that, Heechul shut up. He didn't have a better idea, now that he thought about it. you ran to the cockpit with G-Dragon and Taeyang following her.

" Move, Minho oppa! ", she said, shoving him out of the chair.  " I'm driving now! "

" But-- ", protested Minho.  " But your hand is still hurt! "

" Screw that, dude! We've got ing zombies tailgating us! ", snapped you as she took the controls.

She stepped on the gas, making the plane speed up even more, slamming the people in the cockpit against each other and throwing the passengers back against their seats.

" OH MY ING GOD, WE ARE GONNA DIE!!! ", screamed Kyuhyun.

" YAH! SLOW DOWN, YOU-AH!!! ", shouted Minho.

" HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ", shrieked Ryeowook.

" MUMMY!!!! ", wailed Taemin.

The jet was travellling at 204 km/h already, but it seemed that the three army planes were still following them and they were zooming at the same speed they were flying at.

But what happened next was probably the most scariest thing ever.

The three army planes zoomed up over them and the doors of those planes opened up. Then before the very eyes of the six people in the cockpit, the three zombie pilots jumped out of their vehicles and landed on the front windscreen of the jet.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ", screamed the people in the cockpit.

Raising their bloodied and rotting hands, the three zombies started to pound against the glass, but it didn't break because the glass was shatterproof.

" GET OFF OUR PLANE, YOU BASTARDS! ", shouted Minho.

" No, Minho. You tell them politely like this. ", said G-Dragon calmly.

He approached the windscreen coolly, looked at the zombies for a while and...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

" YOU STUPID TARDS! GET YOUR FUGLY HANDS OFF OUR ING PLANE, YOU CRAZY, BRAIN-EATING MOTHERERS!!! "

 

G-Dragon started yelling his head off at the three creatures who were still pounding at the windscreen. Taeyang, Gikwang and Minho winced.

you suddenly swerved the plane around sharply. The whole plane spun around and around and the people in the plane held on tight for fear of rolling around the plane like balls and knocking into each other.

The zombies hanging onto the front screen tried to hold on as tight as they could so as not to get thrown off and fall into the ocean.

One of the abominations slipped off the smooth surface and it plunged towards the ocean below. The other two started to climb up the windscreen, but you pressed a button and water squirted out on one of the creatures'  faces.

The zombie got stunned and it lost its grip on the smooth windscreen. It joined its buddy in falling to a watery death.

The last remaining zombie pilot started pounding even harder on the glass, causing it to rattle and shake.

" Minho, take the controls! I'll be right back! ", said you.

Minho quickly sat in the other seat, while you grabbed some gear and a rifle and went to the washroom. When she came out, she was wearing a protective suit with protective goggles.

She went to a small rung ladder that was installed in the cockpit and popped open the latch. Air rushed in, almost knocking her down.

The five boys in the cockpit watched in horror and awe as you climbed out of the plane and onto the roof. They heard the loud bangs of rifle shots and they watched as the zombie on the windscreen stopped pounding on the screen and fall into the ocean, blood and bits of bloodied brains spurting out of two bullet holes in its head.

Then, you climbed back into the plane quickly and shut the hatch carefully.

" Ugh! This helmet is so warm! ", panted you as she took off the safety helmet.

" Jeju Island ahead! ", shouted Gikwang.  " Great job getting rid of those zombies, you-ah. If you didn't get them off the plane, we would've flown right over Jeju Island! "

" No problem-o! ", smiled you as she took off the protective suit.  " I'll get everyone ready. "

As you walked out to get the others ready, Gikwang, Kyuhyun and Minho caught sight of Taeyang whispering to G-Dragon urgently and G-Dragon returning even more urgent whispers.

They heard a little bit of their conversation like:

" ....mutter....whisper....you-ah....oppas....tell.... "

" No!....whisper....murmur....she won't believe us.... "

" Hey, what's going on? ", asked Kyuhyun.

" Yeah, what's this concerning you-ah and something about her not believing you both? ", probed Gikwang.

" Uhmm...nothing. ", lied G-Dragon.

" Smooth lying, GD. Very smooth. ", noted Minho sarcastically.

" We know something about you-ah's oppas, but we're not sure whether she'll believe us. ", lied Taeyang smoothly like an expert.

" Huh? ", said Kyuhyun as he scratched his non-itchy head.  " You two seem to know a lot about you-ah. "

" We're close family friends of you-ah's family. ", answered Taeyang quickly, almost too quickly.

Minho raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

" Are you lying? ", he asked.

" Ani. ", said Taeyang.

With that, Minho just shook his head and turned his attention back to flying the plane towards the fast approaching Jeju Island. Gikwang furrowed his eyebrows in suspicion and went out to the passengers'  seats. Kyuhyun turned back to the plane system and prepped the plane for landing.

" Smooth lying, Tae. Very smooth. ", whispered G-Dragon.  " Thanks. "

" No problem, hyung. Next time, let me do the talking. ", hissed Taeyang and went out of the cockpit to get his weapons.

 

How was this? Please comment and tell me what you think~ ^^