Feelings?

Let's Kick Some Zombie ...K-Pop Style!

The plane zoomed on and on over a vast blue ocean towards Tokyo. The people in the plane were either talking to one another, readying their weapons or having catnaps to refresh and recharge themselves.

In the cockpit, you flew the plane on towards Japan, but her eyelids felt heavy with exhaustion and the need for sleep.

" Yah, you-ah, I'll take over the controls. You go and rest. ", said Minho.

" Hmm? No, no, I'm fine. ", answered you.

But even as she spoke, she gave a massive yawn. Minho shook his head with a smile and sat in the co-pilot's seat.

" I'm driving now. You go and take a rest and refresh yourself, okay? ", he said.

you just nodded and went to the back where everyone else was doing their own stuff. She sat down on a random seat and leaned uncomfortably against the window to try and get some sleep.

Just then, she felt something warm and soft covering her. She opened one eye and saw Gikwang covering her with his jacket.

" Gikwang oppa? ", she said as she sat up.

" Oh, did I wake you up? ", he asked.  " You look pretty uncomfortable sleeping like that. "

" I'm fine. ", smiled you.

" You're gonna hurt your neck like that. ", said Gikwang.

He sat down on the seat next to you and patted his shoulder for her to lean on. She gratefully accepted his offer and instantly fell into a comfortable sleep. Gikwang leaned his head on top of hers and fell asleep too.

" ...And so, we were getting toured around the island with this super cute guy as our guide when a zombie came shuffling up to us. ", said Krystal who was telling how the outbreak happened back on Jeju Island.  " We didn't know it was a zombie at first until we saw its disgusting face. "

" The guide walked towards him saying,  "Sir, are you okay? Are you hurt?", and we were like,  "No! It's a zombie! Get away from him!", said Hyoyeon.  " But he got bitten. So,we took two beach chairs near us and killed those two. "

" Pity. ", sighed Yuri.  " I did so wanted his number~ Joking! But he was kinda hot too. "

" Then, more zombies were coming after us. So, we ran into the beach hut. But turned out it was a police shed in disguise, so we got all the guns we needed and finished off any zombies that approached the hut. ", finished Amber.

" Hey, where's Gikwang? ", asked Yoseob as he turned his head to look for his best friend.  " He was here a minute ago. "

Dongwoon stood up from his seat and looked at every row till he came to the first row on his left. His face broke out into a huge grin.

" Ohoho~!!! You guys, you gotta come and see this! ", he said in a rather excited voice while pointing towards the seats.

Doo Joon, Taeyang, G-Dragon, Jaejoong, Sunny, Yuri, HyunA, Junhyung and Leeteuk curiously poked their heads to see what Dongwoon saw, while the others continued to do their own things.

The curious peepers saw Gikwang and you sleeping together, Gikwang's head on top of you's and you leaning against Gikwang for comfort.

" Oooooh~ ", grinned Sunny.  " They're sleeping together~ "

" Shhh~ ", Doo Joon shushed.  " Don't wake them up. "

" Wait, I just have to get a photo of this! ", giggled HyunA as she reached for her camera phone.  " This looks way too cute~! "

She quickly snapped the picture and saved it in her phone. She turned around and almost crashed into Junhyung.

" Oh, sorry. ", smiled Junhyung and stepped aside.

HyunA smiled shyly as she looked down at her toes. Her heart skipped a tiny beat.

Suddenly, the intercom crackled to life and all movement in the plane screeched to a halt as everyone turned their heads to listen to what the people in the cockpit had to say or ask.

" We'll be reaching Tokyo in about 45 minutes from now. ", crackled Minho's voice from the speakers.  " Everyone, get ready. "

 

Blech, I know this is WAAAAAAAY too short, BUT....the real action comes up next~ >:)