Next Stop: Jeju Island

Let's Kick Some Zombie ...K-Pop Style!

When the group stepped into the airport, they saw a few zombies staggering here and there and some people fighting them, but most of them were dying as zombies finished them off.

Sungmin, Hankyung, you, HyunA, Junhyung, G-Dragon, Taeyang and Gikwang helped the remaining two survivors fight off the creatures and finished off those who were bitten by the zombies.

" Shindong oppa! ", cried one of the survivors as she rushed towards Shindong.

" Nari-ah! ", said Shindong as he rushed to his girlfriend.  " Are you okay? You didn't get bitten, did you? "

" Ani. I'm fine. But it's horrible! ", she wailed.  " Zombies are everywhere! We are gonna die! "

" We are not gonna die! ", encouraged Shindong.  " We are gonna survive this! Together. With everyone else. "

Yesung saw that one of the survivors was his ideal girl, Moon Geungyoung! He went over to her.

" Moon Geungyoung-sshi? ", he asked.

" Ne? ", she asked, the fright still evident in her voice after fighting off the zombies.  " Yesung-sshi? Of Super Junior? "

" Ne. ", answered Yesung.  " Are you hurt? "

" Ani. Just scared. ", she said, shaking her head.

" Good thing we found more survivors. ", said you.  " I thought we would only see more of these goddamn zombies in here. "

" I agree. ", said HyunA.  " These tards are everywhere! I hope other people are holding up just fine... "

" you-ah, we need more ammo and better weapons! ", said Junhyung urgently.  " Where do they keep the ammo and weapons? "

" Most probably in their office in a safe. ", answered you.  " Ka ja. Let's get some ammo and weapons and catch a plane. "

" Right. ", said the others.

" But, ", said you.  " We have to split into two groups. A group's gotta stay with the survivors to protect them from some more zombies. "

" What do we have to do? ", asked Onew.

" There are forty-eight of us, counting the survivors. So, I suggest twenty-three of us stay with the two survivors, while the other twenty-three of us go and quickly grab the ammo and weapons. Then, we all rush onto a large jet we can find outside on the runway. ", said you.

" Sounds like a plan. ", smiled Seungri as he cracked his knuckles.

So, they decided who should stay with the survivors and who should go and get the necessities.

The two teams became like this:

 

[ Team 1: Staying with the survivors Moon Geungyoung and Nari ]

G-Dragon

TOP

Seungri

Doo Joon

Yoseob

Dongwoon

Onew

Key

Taemin

Heechul

Yesung

Shindong

Sungmin

Eunhyuk

Ryeowook

Henry

Jihyun

Sohyun

Changmin

Jinwoon

Jaejoong

Yoochun

Changmin

 

[ Team 2: Getting the ammo and weapons ]

you

Taeyang

Daesung

Hyun Seung

Junhyung

Gikwang

Jonghyun

Minho

Leeteuk

Hankyung

Kangin

Siwon

Donghae

Kibum

Kyuhyun

Zhoumi

Gayoon

Jiyoon

HyunA

Jo Kwon

Seulong

Yunho

Junsu

 

" Good luck. ", said G-Dragon.  " You're gonna need it. "

" How comforting. ", said Jiyoon dryly.

" Keep a lookout for any zombie coming your way. ", Leeteuk reminded them.

" Ne. ", answered Key.  " Good luck. "

With that, Team 2 disappeared down a large hallway and into the police office. The first sight that met their eyes was a zombie police officer ripping mercilessly at the remains of another helpless cop.

Gikwang and Hyun Seung raised their bats and brought them down on the zombie and the victim, killing the two in the blink of an eye.

Then, they quickly locked the door, killed any zombies or victims they found and walked through the office until they reached an enormous safe. They all stared at the safe, trying to figure out the combination to open the safe.

" Anyone here knows how to pick a safe? ", asked Gikwang as he with the combination lock.

" I don't think anyone knows how to pick a safe. ", said HyunA as she tapped the lock with a manicured finger.

" Hmmm...I might have a method to open it. ", said you.  " Anyone got a credit card? "

" I think I might have one. ", said Leeteuk as he dug through his pockets for his wallet.  " Got it! "

Leeteuk fished out his wallet and handed you a credit card. you took the credit card and her eyes widened.

" A titanium card?! How the cuss did you qualify for this, oppa?! ", she asked in disbelief.

" I found it from a zombie's pocket after I bashed his head off. The guy's wallet fell out of his pocket, so I just took everything. ", he grinned sheepishly.

" You have commited a sin, hyung. You have stolen what does not rightfully belong to you. ", said Siwon.

" Shut up, preacher boy! ", snapped Kangin.  " What the hell can a zombie do with credit cards and money anyways?! "

" My point exactly. ", said Leeteuk.  " Thank you, Kangin. "

While this mini squabble was going on, you was forcing the credit card into the thin slit of the safe's door. She wiggled the credit card up and down, until she heard a clacking sound.

" Aha! Bingo! ", she cried in victory.

" Yes! You did it, you-ah! ", said Junsu.

HyunA and you pried open the safe and Team 2 found just enough weapons for everyone, including the survivors. This is what they found:

 

  • Forty-eight pistols
  • One hundred rounds of ammo
  • Forty-eight long-distance rifles
  • Two hundred rounds of rifle bullets
  • Twenty hand grenades
  • Ten revolvers
  • One hundred rounds of revolver ammo and,
  • Forty-eight daggers

 

" Wow... ", whistled Gayoon in awe.  " It's almost like an artillery in here! "

" I guess they had forty-eight officers on duty here in the entire airport. ", said Minho as he grabbed one of the daggers hanging from the wall.

" C'mon, everyone grab two of each weapon and ammo. ", said you.  " The others need them too. "

With that, everyone started grabbing weapons for themselves, not forgetting to take two of every weapon for their friends as you said.

" Now, c'mon! Let's get outta here! ", said Daesung as he slung a round of rifle bullets around his shoulders.

Now that the safe was completely empty, everyone dashed out of the office and back to their comrades. Thankfully, everyone was still waiting for them in the empty airport hall. Not one single person was missing.

" Oh, great! You're back! ", said Yesung.

" Holy ! ", cried G-Dragon.  " Where'd you guys get all this stuff?! "

" Police safe, duh. ", answered you as she gave the extra weapons and ammo she had on her to Junhyung.

Team 2 handed Team 1 their weapons.

" Keep your bats, poles and knives with you, in case we run out of bullets later. ", said you.

" Ne. ", said everyone.

" Now, let's go catch a plane. ", smiled you maniacally as she cocked her gun.

HyunA, who was standing next to her, cocked her gun as well with an evil smile.

" Let's go kick some . ", smirked Kyuhyun with his infamous signature 'evil maknae stare'.

" Let's let these bastards eat lead. ", said Heechul.

" DON'T......say anything religious now, Siwon, or we'll leave you to the zombies here. ", threatened Kangin as Siwon started to open his mouth.  " Now is no time to get all goody-goody and religious. This is a matter of life and death. "

With that, Siwon shut his mouth. He was going to say something religious about how swearing was against the Bible, but he didn't want to be left alone to defend himself against the zombies. If he wanted to survive, he had to stick with the others.

The group ran to a door leading out to the runway. There were no zombies in sight. Then, Seungri tapped you on the shoulder and pointed in the distance.

A sleek white expensive jet lay gleaming in the distance under the sunlight.

" Perfect! That's just what we need for our getaway! ", said you.  " Good work, Seungri oppa! "

" Uh, g--g--guys...? ", stuttered Taemin and Yoseob as they pointed to the interior of the airport and down the runway a couple of miles away from them.

Everyone turned to look. Hordes of dark shadowy figures shufled towards them from inside the airport and down the runway.

" Zombies!!! ", shrieked Geungyoung as she clung onto Yesung's arm in fright.

" To the jet, everyone! Quick! ", said TOP.

Everyone rushed to the large jet. Well, all but Taemin. He was too frozen with shock to even move a finger.

you turned around and saw Taemin still standing there frozen in horror. Thinking quickly, she ran back and grabbed his arm and whisked him away before a zombie could munch on him.

Everyone else, who had already pried the door of the jet open and taken their seats, turned to their windows and saw Taemin being dragged by you. They shouted and urged them to hurry up.

As soon as you shoved Taemin into a seat, pushed the movable staircase away and closed the door before the zombies could get up and in, she raced to the cockpit.

" You know how to fly a plane?! ", asked Minho as he scrambled to the cockpit with Gikwang.

" Not really! ", admitted you as she pressed buttons and pulled levers.  " I've read books on flying planes, studied gears and controls and had a small hands-on experience in a training session once, but I've never flown a real plane before! "

" You mean you wanted to become a pilot? ", asked Gikwang.

" Yeah! Now, escape first, questions later! ", said you as she flipped on a switch.  " Gikwang, sit behind at the controls and Minho, help me fly this heap of junk outta here! "

Gikwang and Minho wasted no time in obeying what you commanded them to do. you grabbed a pair of headphones and connected them into the system.

Back in the jet's passage of seats, the passengers were shaking with fear as they watched a mass of zombies surround the plane and some of them were climbing up the smooth body of the jet.

Outside the plane, a zombie reached one of the windows and showed its gruesome face through one of the windows.

Dongwoon saw the zombie's face and screamed in shock, falling out of his seat and onto Doo Joon's lap. Doo Joon, who was startled at Dongwoon falling on his lap, turned his head to the window and screamed too and fell out of his seat and onto the floor.

The zombie slammed its fists against the window, but the glass did not rattle or shatter.

" Thank god the windows are shatterproof. ", breathed Hyun Seung.

" How do you know? ", asked Yunho.

Hyun Seung pointed to a small logo on the corner of his window. A tiny print read "Shatter-proof glass; scientifically proven and tested".

" Phew~ ", sighed Onew.

Suddenly, the intercom crackled to life. Then, you's voice crackled through the speakers.

" Everyone, buckle your seatbelts and hold on tight! We're about to take off! ", came her voice.

Everyone did as they were told as the jet rumbled to life. Then, the plane heaved a little and started down the long runway. As the plane began to pick up speed, the zombies that were hanging onto the plane and trying to break the windows fell off due to the strong rush of air hitting against them.

Back in the cockpit, you pulled at the controls, trying to bring the plane up. She pulled as hard as she could, but the wings seemed to be stuck and they were approaching the end of the runway fast.

What they all didn't know was that a zombie was holding onto one of the wings tight, preventing it from flapping up completely. But suddenly, a powerful wind knocked it off the wing and the abomination tumbled down the runway, smashing its head on the cement.

The plane's wings flapped up, but the jet crashed through the metal mesh that closed off the end of the runway. The jet dropped down a rocky cliff.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ", screamed the passengers as they gripped the armrests of their seats tighter.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ", screamed the three people in the cockpit as the plane nose-dived down towards the sharp rocks in the ocean.

With one last desperate attempt, you pulled really hard at the controls to pull the plane up.

And just when they thought this was the end...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...the plane gained some altitude and flew up into the sky.

The passengers were thrown back into their seats. Then, the plane zoomed off into the distance.

Everyone got up, rubbing their bruises and groaning.

" Ooh, ooh, OOH! ", moaned Heechul as he rubbed his head.

" Oh, my back... ", groaned Key.

" Thank God we're still alive. ", said Siwon as he got up from the floor.

" I agree for once. ", muttered Kangin.  " It's a miracle we even survived this catastrophe this long. "

" Everyone alright back there? ", came you's voice from the cockpit.

" We're all bruised, but we're alright. ", said HyunA as she nursed her bruised kneecap.

Back in the cockpit, Minho and Gikwang pulled themselves off from the floor, groaning.

" We're alive...WE'RE ALIVE!!! ", hooted Minho and Gikwang as they high-fived each other.

" Sorry if this thing is jerky. It's been five months since I had a hands-on experience on flying a plane. ", apologized you.

" It's alright. ", smiled Minho.

" But, you-ah, your hand is bleeding! There's a glass shard in it! ", said Gikwang as he took you's left hand and held it up.

" !  ", said you as she wrapped her hand in her shirt to try and stop the bleeding.

" No! Don't! ", cried Gikwang.  " You have a glass shard in it! "

" Gikwang, I'll take over while you take care of you's wound! ", said Minho as he got into another pilot's seat and steered the plane.

Gikwang took you's hand, tore a strip of his own shirt for a bandage and wrapped you's hand gently and carefully.

" Gomawo, Gikwang oppa. ", smiled you shyly.

" Gwenchana. You should rest. I'll help Minho fly the plane and get someone else to take over the system here. ", said Gikwang.

Gikwang took you out to one of the seats. He left her with Taeyang and took Kyuhyun to the cockpit to take over the plane's system.

Just then, Minho's voice crackled over the speakers.

" you-ah, where do we go now? ", he asked.

" We're going to Jeju Island. I heard through the news and the Internet that SNSD and f(x) are taking a vacation there. We have to go save them. ", she answered.

" Alright then. Next stop: Jeju Island. ", answered Minho and the speaker crackled off.

 

Comments, subscriptions or both? :)))