The Beginning Of Hell

Let's Kick Some Zombie ...K-Pop Style!

One ordinary day at school soon proved to be not-so-ordinary for you, a junior student of Busan High School.

She was just looking out the window next to her desk, not really paying attention to the boring Science lesson on acids by her teacher Mr. Jung, when she saw a most intriguing scene near the school main gates.

A figure was waving his arms from behind the gates and another teacher, who just happened to be walking by the gates, saw the figure and went towards it.

But what the figure outside the gates did the most unexpected thing that would soon change the entire day.

The figure grabbed the teacher's arm and bit an enormous chunk of bloodied flesh from the teacher's arm. An unearthly shriek could be heard throughout the whole school.

The shriek attracted everyone's attention, even you's class. The class crowded near the windows to see this appalling sight.

Mr. Jung came to peer as well. When he saw the teacher getting attacked, he turned to go down and help, but Hyukjo, the gamer of the class, stopped him.

" Don't go, sir! That person is a zombie! Very soon, that victim down there will become a zombie too! ", he said as he tried to stop Mr. Jung from going.

" Don't be absurd, Hyukjo. Zombies are nothing but horror and fantasy. ", scoffed Mr. Jung.

" S--sir? W--wh--what if he's--he's right? Wh--what i--if i--it i--is r--re--really a z--z--z--zombie? W--what if the a--apoc--apocalypse real--really has s--st--started? ", stuttered Minki, the class nerd.

The whole class started to murmur and gasp in horror. Suddenly, Jikyun, the class queenka, gave a shriek as she pointed at the gate.

" Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! L--look! The teacher that got bitten is standing up! She's shuffling towards the school and the zombie outside has already broken the gate! Oh, god, more zombies are swarming in! ", she shrieked.

At this, the whole school broke out in panic and students started swarming out of the class like a herd of elephants in a stampede of fright.

you grabbed Hyukjo and Minki and pulled them back into the class.

" What--what are you doing, you?! We're gonna ing die and you're pulling us back!? ", screamed Hyukjo.

" Look, you two. If you wanna survive, stick with me. My oppas prepared me for this a long time ago. ", said you.

" What are we gonna do?! ", wailed Minki.  " They're approaching fast! "

" We have to grab anything that's sharp, can pierce or knock off heads easily. Avoid people who seem to be mumbling to themselves or walking in a weird way. ", said you.  " You two better not make any noise and follow me if you wanna make it out alive. "

Hyukjo nodded immediately. Minki hesitated, until another scream of a girl could be heard. Then, he agreed. The three of them found baseball bats and a football from the P.E. box in their classroom. Sneaking quietly out of the classroom, they could see no one in the halls.

Only shrieks, screams, moans and sickening noises of chewing could be heard from downstairs. Putrid smells of blood wafted through the air. The unmistakable scent of death hung in the air.

As they crept down to the next floor, they peeked out from behind the wall. A girl cried out as she ran away from a figure that was chasing her.

Jikyun.

The zombie that was shuffling after her grabbed her ankle, causing her to fall. She shrieked as she tried to claw herself up, but the abomination was already upon her.

It attacked her savagely, biting out huge chunks of her flesh. Blood spattered on the ground as more of the disgusting creatures surrounded the helpless queenka. Her unearthly, high-pitched shrieks of horror and pain slowly died down as the beasts feasted upon her body.

Minki went pale with fright. Hyukjo wrinkled his nose in disgust. you readied her baseball bat.

" Oh, god, I think I'm gonna barf. ", whispered Minki as his face turned a sickly green color.

" No, don't! ", hissed Hyukjo and you.  " You'll lead them right to us, you pabo! "

Too late.

Minki barfed all over the floor, attracting the attention of the ghastly beings that were ravenously digging into what was left of Jikyun. They turned their attention to the stairs and started to shuffle towards the long flight of steps. A new zombie rose and followed behind them.

Jikyun had already turned into one of them.

" ! ", cursed Hyukjo.

" Mianhae. ", whimpered Minki.

" To the roof! Quickly! ", commanded you as she grabbed a hold of Hyukjo's and Minki's hands and dashed up to the roof.

As they ran, Minki tripped over his shoelace and fell. As he tried to get up as fast as he could, Jikyun loomed up behind him, ready to tear out a juicy hunk of flesh from Minki.

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ", wailed Minki.

But before he could get bitten, you raised her baseball bat and brought it down upon Jikyun's head. Blood and brains scattered across the marble floor and the headless zombie fell dead on the floor.

Minki got off the floor, shivering in shock. His shirt was stained with zombie guts and blood.

" That was for antagonizing me for 5 years, . RIP. ", muttered you to the zombie corpse before she ran towards Minki and Hyukjo.

" Dude, you alright? ", Hyukjo asked Minki.

" N--ne. ", stuttered Minki.

" Let's go. The others are coming. ", said you as she pointed to more zombies coming towards them down the hall.

" HOLY ! ", shouted Minki and ran off down the corridor.

" Minki, wait! That's not the way to the-- "

" AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! "

" MINKI! ", shouted Hyukjo and you as they ran towards the direction of the scream.

As they rounded the corner, the most gruesome sight met their shocked eyes. 5 zombies were feasting on Minki's corpse. The boy was not moving at all.

A pile of bloodied flesh, deep-red blood and icky guts lay on the floor in a messy heap.

" ! ", shouted Hyukjo.

" He's gonna turn into one of them soon, Hyukjo! We have to get out of this hole now! ", said you as she pulled Hyukjo towards the roof with the zombies hot on their heels.

Hyukjo and you ran up to the roof and into the open. Then, they tried to shut the door before the zombies could get at them. As they did so, a zombie managed to bite Hyukjo in the arm.

It wasn't a big bite, but the bite could still turn a person into a zombie within a matter of minutes.

" Argh! , , ! ", growled Hyukjo as he held his bleeding arm.

He laid down on the ground, twisting in agony and holding his profusely bleeding arm.

Quickly, you bolted the door and put a huge plank on the hooks to secure it. Then, she turned her attention to Hyukjo.

" Damn it! They got you! ", said you as she looked at Hyukjo's wound.

" you, kill me now. Save yourself. ", said Hyukjo as he weakly handed his baseball bat to you.

" I'm sorry, Hyukjo-sshi. ", whispered you as she raised the baseball bat high above her head.

" you-ah, I want to say this before you kill me. Saranghae. I loved you for the longest time. Never thought I'd die like this at the hand of the one I like. ", scoffed Hyukjo weakly.  " But, hell yeah, I'm gonna turn into a zombie. So, I'd say you're doing the right thing if you kill me before I turn into one. "

you's hand faltered at hearing Hyukjo's confession. She lowered the baseball bat a little.

" Hyukjo-sshi... "

" It's alright, you-ah. ", smiled Hyukjo.  " Go on. "

Hyukjo closed his eyes serenely and accepted his fate.

" I'm sorry, Hyukjo-sshi. Forgive me. ", whispered you with tears in her eyes.

With that, you raised the baseball bat high above her head and brought it down on Hyukjo's skull, killing him instantly.

Blood and brains scattered about on the rooftop. you looked at Hyukjo's remains with tears flowing down her cheeks and ran off before the zombies could bust through the roof's entrance.

She dashed across roof tops and found an abandoned Ferrari in a nearby park. As she climbed down from the roof, down a tree and across the pavement, zombies pursued her, but you was much faster and jumped into the car.

She locked the doors and found the car keys still sitting in the ignition. As she drove off, hitting zombies as she went, she heard a frightful moan behind her.

She looked behind her and saw a zombie rising from the back seat. Thinking quickly, she swerved forcefully as she made a really sharp left turn in the road. The zombie got thrown back, hitting against the back door of the Ferrari.

The door miraculously opened and the zombie tumbled out into the street, only to have his head crushed under the Ferrari's wheels.

" Eat that, you son of a ! ", shouted you as she sped off.

She rammed into even more zombies ruthlessly. Blood spattered on the windscreens, guts hung on the rearview mirrors and the disgusting stench of blood and rotting flesh filtered in through the air-conditioning vent.

" Where do I go? Somehwere where there are still people, not all of these abominations from Hell. ", thought you as she drove on.

Finally, she made her decision. Next stop: Seoul.

 

How was this? :D