STORY N-I-N-E

That CLICHE word ! 143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh" the three of them showed the same expression. Shock expression.

"Yongsun-ssi" Wheein release her arm from hugging Moonbyul and walk towards the other woman inside the house. Hyejin following the shorter entering the house.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Yongsun bowing when Wheein approaching her.

"Aigoo, no need to be so formal Yongsun-ssi", Wheein stopping Yongsun from bowing. She smile.

"Wait. You know each other?" said Moonbyul while her hand busy from closing and locking the front door. She approached the others and stand beside Hyejin. She still confused how this three ladies know each other. As she know, Yongsun quite shy around stranger and probably it is hard for her to befriend with other people except her. But of course Yongsun is here because of Moonbyul.

"Of course we know each other. We're friends, right?" Wheein wink at Yongsun.

Hyejin flicking Wheein forehead. "Yah! What was that for?" Wheein startled by Hyejin action and start rubbing her red forehead.

"Aigoo..You didn't explain it well. You made Byulyie-unnie more confused" she groan.

"Wow Hyejin-ah, it's rare for you to call me unnie", Moonbyul scoffed.

Hyejin rolled her eyes by Moonbyul comment "Unnie is for unnie, right? Just shut up and listen. Let me explain it." Hyejin start explaining the real situation.

________________________________________

"Wheein-ah, lets stop drink now. You drunk." said Moonbyul and take the glass from Wheein's hand. 

"Aniya. I haven't finish yet" she wanted to take her glass back but stopped by Moonbyul. 

"No. Lets stop for tonight. Come, let me take you to your room" . She grab Wheein left arm and put it around her shoulder. She tried her best to help the shorter to stand. 

"Yongsun-ssi, let me take her to the room first. Please help me to look after that girl for awhile" she said while pointed at Hyejin who currently look really drunk. 

Yongsun attempt to stand to help Moonbyul "let me help you". 

"Its okay. I can handle this", she reply calmly and walk towards her room. 

Yongsun watching Moonbyul leave for her room. Then she look at the girl who sit across her. She can see the red hair girl leaning at the couch. Maybe she is sleeping because Yongsun can hear her soft snore. After a while, Moonbyul came from her room after putting Wheein in her bed.

"Fuh. She is so heavy although she look so skinny" Moonbyul let a little laughter and pretending like she wiping sweat on her forehead and massaging her shoulder.  

"Let me finish her too" Moonbyul said while pointed at Hyejin who currently sleeping.

Moonbyul crouch and shake Hyejin shoulder a bit. Just to wake her up. Actually she try to awake Hyejin eventhough she know it's a really hard work to face. Hyejin can be a little off when she drunk. You can say she totally lost in her dreamworld and she will not notice anything around her including when someone screaming at her ears. But sometimes hard work paid off right. So she just trying.

After a few shakes, Hyejin still not awake. She left with no choice. She take Hyejin arm and put it around her shoulder and attempt to stand up but failed. 

"Aigoo, she is really heavy." she laughed. She tried again but failed for the second time.

"She is really really heavy than Wheein", she stern the HEAVY word. Moonbyul her neck.

"Yongsun-ssi, do you mind lend me your hand?" she laugh shyly.

" Let me help you", Yongsun rose up from he seat and grab the other arm and put it around her shoulder.

"This is much better.", Moonbyul genuinely smile.

Both of them walking together to bring Hyejin to Moonbyul room where Moonbyul put Wheein just now. They can see both of drunk girls sleep soundly.

"Aigoo, they sure drink a lot. Thank god you're here Yongsun-ssi. Thank you", Moonbyul smile and walk exited the room followed by Yongsun. Then Yongsun close the door behind her.

"They're sleeping in your room, how about you, Moonbyul-ssi?" Yongsun ask when Moonbyul drop her body on the couch.

"I will sleep here" Moonbyul reply while her hand tapping the white couch that she sat on.

"But, it will be quite cold" Yongsun sound worried. Moonbyul house will be quite cold on the night time. Moonbyul have nothing on the couch. No blanket and no pillow.

"It's okay Yongsun-ssi" Moonbyul glanced on the clock at the wall. 2.30am.

"It is getting late. You should off to bed now. Don't bother this, we will clean it up tomorrow" she said and pointed at the empty bottles on the table.

Silent. No movement from the older. Yongsun still thinking that Moonbyul should take her bed since she is the owner of the house. 

"You can take my room. I will sleep here" Yongsun approaching the couch and sit on it.

"But."

"Its okay. You can sleep in my room. I'm more comfortable here." 

Moonbyul staring at the latter. After a few moment of silence, she say "If you really insist, lets sleep together."

"Pardon?" Yongsun shocked by Moonbyul words.

Moonbyul her temple "I mean I can't let you sleep here alone. But by looking at you, I think you will not let me to sleep here though" she explained and let a small laugh.

Yongsun nod. 

______________________

They get into Yongsun room. Moonbyul froze behind the door. This is her first time entering Yongsun room since she start using the room. She can see how well Yongsun arrange her stuff and how tidy her room is. Well, they may be live in the same roof for a while but it is rare for her to enter Yongsun room since they are still in a process to know each other. 

Yongsun touch Moonbyul shoulder slightly causing Moonbyul snapped from her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter