STORY T-H-R-E-E

That CLICHE word ! 143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is her first day of working. She is struggling with her life right now. Her life became  completely worse when her landlord came by her house last night. She told Youngsun that her house contract will expired in one week. She need to renew her contract if she want to keep staying at her house. She just got fired last week and now her house contract is almost expired. She need money to renew the contract. Why is her life like this? Why can't she get the same happiness as other people?

The sound of plates hit the ground ecoing inside the kitchen and broke the silence in the kitchen.

Youngsun just entered the kitchen when she slip the bunch of plates from her hands. She was panicked. The Head Chef aka the restaurant owner turned his head quickly towards the source of the sound. He saw Youngsun besides the broken plates.

"Who are you? How do you get in here?", the Head Chef asked.

"I'm the new part-timer.", Youngsun replied while her face still facing towards the floor. She can't look at the Head Chef at the moment. She was really scared.

"Who hired you, you fool !" , the Head Chef's voice was increase one octave than before.

Youngsun was terrified. She almost tear up. She manage to hold her tears from dropping.

"Get out of here!"

Youngsun still doesn't budge.

"Are you deaf ? Get out of my restaurant, you stupid !", the Head Chef scream at Youngsun's face.

Youngsun was really shocked. " I'm..I'm..I'm sor..sorry" she stuttering while appologizing to the big man in front her and she left the scene. She quickly get her bags and left the restaurant.

She got fired again. She quicken her footsteps. She just want to reach her house quickly. She wants to cry. All she wants is to cry. Please time, please pass quickly. She tried her best to hold her tears but she can't. Her tears streaming on her cheek without she realized it. Suddenly she felt 'something' landed on her right wrist. 'Something' was stopped her steps.  'Something' was pulled her to face towards her back. Later she realise that it is not a 'something', but 'someone' was holding her hand and stopped her steps and that 'someone' is standing in front of her now, with wide smile on her face.

"Hi, we meet again", Moonbyul waved to Youngsun.

Youngsun was shocked but quickly turning her back from Moonbyul. She wipes her tears from her cheek. Moonbyul know there's something wrong with the girl. She release Youngsun's hand from her grip. She standing in front of Youngsun to look at Youngsun's face. She saw Youngsun still wiping her tears.

"Did you cried?" Moonbyul asked with her concerned tone. Its not only her voice shows she is concerned but her eyes too. Deep in her heart she was really concerned to the girl at the moment. She fishing the back pocket of her pants to get her handkerchief. She hand her hankerchief to the crying girl in front of her. Youngsun look at the handkerchief but she did not take it.

Who is this girl? Why she always appeared in front of me everytime I had a bad day? , Youngsun thought.

Youngsun wants to leave Moonbyul. She just wants to leave the scene. She surpass Moonbyul and quicken her footsteps until Moonbyul is holding her wrist once again. Youngsun pull her hand quickly from Moonbyul's grip. Moonbyul shocked and she froze by Youngsun's respond. Youngsun left Moonbyul who was still froze. Moonbyul feel something inside her body.

What is this feeling?

--

"Where have you been Byul-ah?" Wheein asked Moonbyul after Moonbyul sit on her chair.

Moonbyul stay in silence then she smile.

"Who's that girl that you were chased just now?" Hyejin turn to throw a question to Moonbyul.

Once Moonbyul heard Hyejin's question, Youngsun's face appear in her mind.

"Nobody. Just someone that I know", Moonbyul replied.

"Someone you know? A friend?"

Moonbyul silence again. "Nope"

"Then who she is?" Wheein asked in curiosity.

"Wow Byulie, you even make a friend now ha?" Hyejin teased Moonbyul.

Moon Byulyi, the most anti-social person in the world now can even make friends with other people other than Hyejin and Wheein. Wow ! Its a very unexpected event that can happen.

"You sounds like I doesn't make friend with anyone in my whole life. And who were you two in my life?" Moonbyul raised her eyebrow.

"We are different you silly. You know it." Hyejin said.

Moonbyul smile. "Just drop the subject guys. Let me fill my stomach, I'm hungry. " Moonbyul hold her fork and start digging her food. Meanwhile Wheein and Hyejin still look at her with their suspicious eyes.

--

Youngsun is in the middle of packing her belongings since her contract will expired in three days. While she putting her stuff in the box, she found an umbrella hung behind her door. A picture of Moonbyul suddenly flash in her mind. A scene when Moonbyul tried to hold her wrist and a scene when she pulled her hand from Moonbyul grip.She can saw a shocked expression from Moonbyul face on that time. Suddenly she felt so guitly to the other girl. She w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter