STORY S-I-X

That CLICHE word ! 143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please take a seat" the ash brown girl invited Yongsun to sit on the chair placed at her opposite.

No respond. Yongsun still in her own world. She seem so shocked by Moonbyul existance in the office. Aware of Yongsun respond, Moonbyul getting off her chair and walked towards the girl who is still in a confusion. She smiled and knocked her table with her two fingers. Yongsun awoke from her reverie. She saw Moonbyul standing a few meter in front of her. She cleared . Try to not showed that she was still in a confusion.

"Please take a seat , Yongsun ssi" , Moonbyul pulled out the chair besides her. Yongsun walked towards the chair and took her seat. "Thank you", she said. Moonbyul walked back to her chair and sat on it.

"May I take a look of your resume? I need to ensure whether you're qualified enough to be my PA or not." Yongsun handed her resume and what she had prepared to Moonbyul. Moonbyul took it and sit straight on her chair. She read every words stated in the other girl resume. Sometimes she asked a few question to Yongsun. Yongsun took a secretive glance at Moonbyul. She does not dare to look directly at the ash brown girl on that time. She feel really awkward.

The atmosphere in the room was really awkward. Both of them keep their silence.

"Can you start working tomorrow?" Moonbyul broke the silence.

Yongsun shocked by Moonbyul's question.

"I need to tell you earlier. It is not an easy task working with me. Can you handle it?"

Yongsun looked at Moonbyul straight to her eyes.

"Sometimes you need to work until late at night. If yes...." Moonbyul reached out her hand to Yongsun. "Welcome to Moonstar Group family", her hand still there waiting for Yongsun to take her hand.

"I am sorry , CEO-nim. But I don't think I am qualified enough to be your PA. I hope you can find someone else to fill this position. Who is really suit for this job." Yongsun stood up from her chair. "Then, excuse me." She bow to Moonbyul and walked out from the luxury office. She walked faster to exit the office.

Meanwhile Moonbyul still on her chair, thinking what she had done. She watched Yongsun backside until she dissappered.

--

There were a lot of people walked at Han River Park on that evening. Some of them were in the middle of doing their exercise and some of them were just walking with their friend? Couple? or family. Meanwhile a lonely girl just sitting on one of the bench alone. Doing nothing and with nobody. No job. No house. No family and no friend. She was thinking about her life. What will she do after this? She feel ashamed to face Moonbyul and she had no idea how to talk to Moonbyul about this morning incident. Is she being rude to her? Why she refuse to accept the job? She was confused with the situation.

"What are you doing here?"

Yongsun turn her face to her right side. Someone that she want to avoid currently standing in front of her right now.

"Moonbyul..ssi" she mumbling without looking at Moonbyul.

What is this feeling? Anger? Guilty?

Moonbyul walked towards Yongsun left side and she took a seat besides Yongsun. Yongsun want to escape from this awkward situation.

"What are you doing here instead of our house?"

Our house?

Yongsun zipped . No word come from her. Moonbyul aware of this awkward moment. She took Yongsun hand.

"Come, you promise me that you will cook for me to repay my kindness" Moonbyul pulled Yongsun's hand. Yongsun getting off from the bench with forced. She stumble because of Moonbyul action. Moonbyul helped Yongsun to find her balance. One of her hand still holding Yongsun's left hand and her other hand was holding Yongsun's right shoulder. Their distance were close. Really close.

"Oh God, you really need help" Moonby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter