STORY O-N-E

That CLICHE word ! 143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the corner in a restaurant, a young lady with a slander figure, a sharp jaw and an ash brown long hair, sit on a chair by her own. Looks like she is waiting for someone. She keep on glancing at her watch on her left wrist every second. One minute , five minutes, ten minutes, times keep passing by, but the other person still not here yet.

He's sure late.

She gives a quick glanced to the flower patern dress on her body. "This is totally not my style.", she sighed.

_____________________________________________________________________

YESTERDAY

'We had decided to engage you to Chairman Choi only son, Minho, my dear'

'What? I never heard about this idea before mom', the young lady really shocked by Mrs. Moon announcement just now. She look at her parents, both.

Where the hell this idea coming from? Minho? Oh no!

"Look here Byulyi, this engagement was already agreed by us. You have no choice. You need to obey this order as long as you are still our daughter,the only successor of Moonstar Group. This is not only for your own happiness, but also for our company benefit",the older woman give an order to her daughter with a strict tone of voice.

Byulyi put down her chopstick and bring her hand under the dinner table. She rub both her hands. She still thinking.

There is only one way to get out of this idea.

Moonbyul lift her head and facing her father who is sitting next to her.

"Dad, please say something",she looked at her father with a very hopeful face,but..

"Your mother was already discussed this matter with Choi's family and they were agreed with this engagement. I have nothing else to say", Mr.Moon replied while eating his dinner.

Byulyi looked very sad. They are her parents, but why did they didn't hear her voice?

"Look here Byulyi, you have hundreds of employees who were depanding on you. You need to put them as your first priority than your own happiness. Just agree with this idea", Mr. Moon try to convince her only daughter.

I have nothing else to say. Its already setup.

"You will meet your future fiance tomorrow afternoon for lunch"

Fiance?

"Don't be late and wear something proper. I already prepared it for you."Mrs. Moon keep on giving Moonbyul an order like a sergant give his subordinates an order.

____________________________________________________________________

PRESENT

"Don't be late? Looks who is the one being late right now?" Moonbyul sighed.

Moonbyul glanced on her watch once again. 30 minutes was already passed from the original time that they supposed to meet. She pick up her cup and bring it to . Then she realise, her cup is empty. She hold her right hand on the air and waved to call a waitress. A waitress come to her table and get her order. After a few minutes, the same waitress come and place the new cup of coffee on her table.

"Thank you," she said without even looking at the waitress. The waitress leaves her table.

She hold the new cup and bring it to her nose. Coffee's scent. She really love it. She bring the cup to and take a sip of hot black coffee. She put the cup on the table afterwards. She glanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter