STORY F-O-U-R

That CLICHE word ! 143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It takes about two hours for Moonbyul to finish organizing her new house. Her two bestfriends cannot come to help her today. They need to get back to LA since their father called them for an urgent matter. 

"We are really sorry Byul-ah. We're suppose to help you move to your new house tomorrow, but we can't." Wheein said while hugging the taller girl."We are promise to come to visit you when we come to Korea soon" she added.

"Don't you dare to forget us Byulyi, or I'll kill you" Hyejin threating Moonbyul while she hugging the taller girl too.

Moonbyul laughed.. "Its that how you show me your love Hyejin-ah?"

And here is Moonbyul, alone and solo at her new house. Her mother left about two hours ago after Moonbyul served her a cup of instant coffee which is really not meet her standard. After tidying up her living room, she tidying up her own room. The first room is Moonbyul room, while the room located in front of her room is guest room. She just prepared it earlier so that her two naughty friends can sleep there when they hangout together at her house.

Moonbyul sit on her L shape white sofa in her living room. "Wow. Its really killing me" She leaned back at the backseat and leaned back her head. She feel so tired. Its actually her first time organizing her house since she lives her 24 years of life like a princess in a castle. Everything was settled for her.

"I need to learn how to be more independant starting from now. This is my house. I will cook and wash my dishes by my own. I can do it. Fighting !" Moonbyul straighten her back and look at her watch on her right hand. It is 3 o'clock on the afternoon. The ash brown hair girl touch her stomach and she remember that she only had her breakfast today. No wonder she feel so hungry right now. She get off from her seat and walk towards her kitchen. Unfortunately, there's nothing in there. No food and not even kitchen utensil.

I need to buy everything.

She fishing her phone from her pants pocket and unlock the screen lock. She scroll her S7 and looking for Memo application. She click on it and ready to lists her groceries lists, a pan, an apron, chopstick, plate and so on. After she satisfied with her lists, the living alone newbie is ready to go to store for shopping. She grab her bunch of keys, and leave her house after she ensuring her house is safe. 

--

Youngsun is walking alone near the Han River. There is not much people around her since she chose to walk in the paths that quite remote from others. Her right hand is holding a blue umbrella : Moonbyul's umbrella, while her left hand is pulling a red luggage. A luggage? Oh yeah, today is the day where Youngsun's house contract was expired. And today is also the day where she need to leave her house. Before she left her house today, she ask for her landlady permission to allow her to leave her boxes there until she get a new house then she will come for it later.

Youngsun : I will come for it later after everything is settle down. Please keep it for me.

Landlady : I will. I am really sorry miss. I can't help you since I already get new tenant.

Youngsun : It is okay. I will figure out something.

Youngsun sit on bench near the Han River. She look at the umbrella. She sighed. She sit there for one hour. She doesn't make any movement. Not even look up for people that passing by. Did she wait for someone? Or, did she wait for Moonbyul since here is the place where she met Moonbyul for the first time. Tik tok, tik tok. Time keep passes. She sighed again for the nth time.

Will we meet again?

"We meet again" Youngsun turn to her left side when she heard a familiar voice came from the side.

Moonbyul smile. She saw her umbrella in the other lady grip. "Oh, my umbrella. Did you come here to give it back to me?"

Youngsun nod.

She's respond. Moonbyul thought.

"I am sorry. You must waited for long, right? I am sorry for being late."

She knew it.  Youngsun thought. Youngsun shake her head indicating that Moonbyul was not late. How can she even know that Youngsun was waiting for her here for one hour when they didn't make any appoinment before. It is just the power of instinct. She just think that she will meet Moonbyul again if she wait for her. But she have no idea whether this plan will work or not. And it works when Moonbyul also came to the place.

Moonbyul was actually on her way to a store for her groceries shopping, but she decided to visit the park at Han River to take a walk for a few minutes since she just had her lunch. She didn't expect that she will meet Youngsun here.

"Can I sit here?" the ash brown lady pointing at a seat besides the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter