STORY S-E-V-E-N

That CLICHE word ! 143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul was in the middle of doing her job when someone knocked her door.

"Come in" she ordered without divert her eyes from the document in front of her.

She heard the doorknot was open from outside and the door was pushed. Yongsun entered the room with her schedule diary. She stopped in front of Moonbyul, behind the desk. 

"Yes?" Moonbyul still doing her job.

"CEO, you have meeting with the other Board of Directors today at 10 a.m. It is already 9.50 a.m" Yongsun said. 

Aware about what Yongsun had told her, Moonbyul quickly looked at watch at her left hand. She close the document and pack her thing. She gather all what she need for the meeting. She stood up and fix her clothe then she saw the older girl still standing in front of her. 

"Oh. You were still here" she asked. She picked up her things.

Yongsun was in confusion. Should I follow her to the meeting?

"Mmm.. do I suppose to follow you to the meeting room? Since this is my first time working as P.A, I still lack of knowledge about what should I do and don't" 

"No need. This is BOB meeting, I will tell you when you have to join the meeting." she said while looking at Yongsun.

Yongsun nodded. "Then" Yongsun bow and attempt to exit the room when Moonbyul stopped her with her question. She turn her body facing the younger girl.

"Yongsun-ssi..How was your day?" she asked while walking towards Yongsun and stop a few meter from the latter.

"Its good" 

FLASHBACK 

"I will work for you"

Moonbyul stopped her steps when she heard Yongsun words. She turn around to face Yongsun.

"What did you said Yongsun-ssi?" 

Yongsun walked forward and said "I will work for you. It is the only way for me to repay you for your kindness. I am sorry for my attitude this morning. I know you just want to help me. I am really sorry" Yongsun looked down after she finished her words.

Moonbyul shake her head to left and right. "No. Don't be sorry. I am the one that should be sorry for lied to you. Just forget what had happened today." Yongsun lifted her head and saw the younger girl smiled at her. She smiled too. 

Moonbyul was amused by Yongsun smile. She was really pretty when she smiled. Yongsun is already a really pretty girl, but she is prettier when she smiling.

END OF FLASHBACK

Moonbyul glace at her watch. 

"This meeting will end before lunchtime. Do you mind if we have lunch together?" Moonbyul ask shyly while  her neck. 

Yongsun shocked by Moonbyul invitation. She rubbing her back hand. Don't know whether she should say 'YES' or 'NO'. Moonbyul is her boss. For her is not really suitable for them to hangout together.  

Moonbyul notice the latter expression and action. "It is okay if you don't want"

"Okay" Yongsun replied.

"Okay?" Moonbyul asked confused by Yongsun replied.

"Lets have lunch toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter