STORY T-W-O

That CLICHE word ! 143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul walk around the park to find a shelter to avoid her from soak in the rain when she saw a strange girl walking in the rain. The girl seems like she didn't even realise that she is walking in the rain. She look so spacing out. Moonbyul wants to ignore her until she saw a motorbike heading fast towards the girl. Moonbyul run as fast as she can to save the girl.

Meanwhile, Youngsun mind is empty right now. She still cannot process the situation. Her mind went blank. She was a hardworking worker, but why she got fired by her company? She wants to cry, but she can't. Usually she will cry at a situation like this,but why she can't now? She wants to scream, but shut tightly and she cannot let her voice out. When she was in her own world, suddenly she heard someone scream....

'Watch out !'

Youngsun looking up and try to see in front of her when she felt someone was pulled her to her right side. Everything just went so fast. She try to balance her legs to avoid her from fell on the ground. The box on her hand fall on the ground. Thank god she found her balance. She looked up and saw a young lady with an ash brown long hair standing in front of her. The lady bring her umbrella over their head and smile while looking at her.

"You will soak" Moonbyul said . Her smile still on her face. She observing the girl stand in front of her and thought.

It's her again.

"Are you okay?" Moonbyul asked.

Silent. No respond from Youngsun.

What has just happened?,Youngsun thought.

"Did you hurt somewhere?" . Moonbyul check on the girl but seems like the shorter girl didn't hurt herself.

Still silent. No respond again.

'I'm sorry, you must be still in a shock. Thank god you're not hurt. You're almost hit by the motorbike. If I'm a bit late, then....', she stopped.

"Nevermind. Just forget about it"

Youngsun awake from her reverie. She saw a box on the ground. She crouched and picked up her belonging. Moonbyul crouched too. She helps Youngsun to get her stuff while Moonbyul right hand still holding her umbrella. Rain is still pouring. Moonbyul saw an employee ID besides the box. She picked it up and saw the name on the ID. Kim.Young.. Youngsun quickly snatch her ID from Moonbyul's hand before Moonbyul get to read her full name. Moonbyul shocked by Youngsun's reaction.

"Oh! Sorry if you're offended" Moonbyul said. Situation became awkward because of Youngsun reaction just now but Moonbyul still helping her since there is nobody near there to help her.

--

"This is the last one",Moonbyul handed the last thing she picked to Youngsun.

Youngsun just nodded her head while receiving the last thing picked by Moonbyul.

"Then, I think I should make my way now", Moonbyul still observing the girl in front of her.

Moonbyul stretch out her hand that holding her umbrella towards Youngsun. Youngsun make the 'What' face while facing Moonbyul. Looks like Youngsun can't understand Moonbyul's action.

"Take this. I can figure out something to avoid me from soak from this rain", she explained.

Youngsun shake his head. She cannot accept this kind of help. It just does not feel right. No one care about her like this before. No one.

Moonbyul take Youngsun's hand and bring it to the umbrella holder.

"Just take it. I can run if I want. But you can't. Look at the box that you were holding. If you are feel guilty, just make sure to keep this umbrella safe and give it back to me when you see me again. Deal?" , Moonbyul smile again. Moonbyul could not count, for how many times she smile while looking at the girl. This just doesn't feel like herself.

Youngsun took the umbrella. Moonbyul turn her body and run to the car park a few meters from there. Youngsun watch the back profile of running Moonbyul until she disappear from Youngsun's eyes.

Who is that girl?

_________________________________________________

Moonbyul heard the chimes sound came from her handphone indicating that someone had sent her a text.

Wheepup : Byul-ah. Still remember me? Don't you miss me my star? Guess what? We were just arrived at Korea. Don't you think you should come and pick us up?

"What? They are at Korea? That silly twins. Try to suprise me ha?"

Moonbyul quickly getting off her bed. She took her towel and head to bathroom to take a very quick shower.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter