Chapter 8

May your heart be true as your wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, are you okay? Do you...perhaps need to take a bath and some food?" Luhan stand at the doorway, folding his arms together. Bom was unresponsive.

He let out a sigh.

"Hmm, looks like I have to do it for you then." Luhan chuckled.

Park Bom slowly processing his words. She had to catch the keywords in each question to get it.

..do it for me? Like he will do it?

"No! I.." She collected herself to at least says something but he's not there anymore. She stare in that direction for awhile, there he is coming with a towel and toothbrush in his hand.

"I..can take care of myself. Thanks." She tried to stand but she wobbled a bit before steadily walk toward Luhan.

"Ah, are sure? Such a shame. Okay anything you say but you can always call me if you changed your mind." Luhan winked at Bom and handed her all the things.

She squinted her eyes, disbelieved. Lucky enough she save herself just in time. She strutted to the bathroom. It still looks the same as before, she hang the towel and took out the toothbrush from the packaging. She gently put some of the paste on and brushing her teeth. The tap water feels warm..and soothing.

She look up herself in the mirror, her tears fall again.

I'm sorry Mummy

She reached for the handspray, slightly rising the temperature of the water on the knob. She silently sobbing all the way until she finished. 

Luhan on the other hand, taking out several items from the fridge to make something edible for both of them. The thing is, he have everything but how to process them for food.

"Haish, I really cant believe that I'm actually try to cook things other than the instant noodles." He took out two eggs, mix vegetables and some dried bacons. He pick up a pack of noodles in the cupboard. 

Ok Luhan, let us think its the same as cooking the instant noodles. Its ing easy right?

He boiled the water on the stove, he immediately put in the noodles. He waited for the noodles to boil while thinking why in the hell she was so long in the bathroom.  He was thinking on checking her but then he thought she might need some time inside. If she's not going to show up after he finish cooking then he will grab her.

The water starts to boil with quite a few bubbles rising up, he rinse the mix vegetables and cutting the bacons into smaller pieces. He threw all the ingredients in before he cracking the eggs in. He took a ladle and stirred the noodles.

Why does this look disgusting and soggy? Did I do something terrible?

He started questioning himself when the soup turned milky and thick..and the noodles was excessively large in size. He tried to remain calm and sprinkled some salt in. After a minute, he turn off the stove.

Just in time, Park Bom get in with wearing her school uniform again. Her black hair dripping with the water which made her looks hella y.

Luhan swallowed his saliva nervously, he had to retain his composure.

He coughed before saying something.

"I'll give you something comfortable for you to wear. Afterwards come here for the dinner." He walked up ahead of Bom to find her some T-shirt and shorts. He couldnt find any oversized shirt so he just gave her whatever thing he has. Luhan left to settle the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter