Chapter 6

May your heart be true as your wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now you owed me a kiss Park Bom. See you later.

Luhan doesnt want to go after the scaredy Bom, but he certain he will get a kiss from her again. He casually make his way out from the crowd toward the school field. The weather is sunny and breezy, as usual he was at his favorite spot lying under a big tree enjoying the end of the spring as summer is coming.

"Hey Park Bom, do you know that you steal my heart? What did you do to me huh?" Luhan monologued, he think he had fall hard for her. Actually he is waiting for Bom to unleash her inner beauty so she will have more confidence going out with him when he asked her later. But that moment is not going to be any sooner because she keep running away from him and spending her times with the nerdy boy instead.

"Argh, this is so annoying. Am I not attractive enough or does your heart even beat? You supposed to feel your heart going to rip open the moment I kissed you. Stupid." Luhan still havent done with his romantical moment. He grinned like an idiot when he remembered the light kiss with her last night.

 

**********************************************************************************************

While Park Bom,

She meet Chaerin for the second time today.

"Hi again. Hufft, hufft.." Bom had to steady her breathing after her short dash just now.

"Oh, look who's here. Why are you running Bom? Bom right? I'm sorry, I keep having problem in keeping people's name in my brain." She packed her make-up pouch. Looks like she's getting ready to leave the bathroom.

Oh yeah, I was running because of the lunatic Luhan.

"I'm having the double L syndrome just now. Lucky that I managed to get in here on time." She fix her messy bun and tried to tie them again but Chaerin got in her way.

"Double L syndrome? What's that? Hey, arent you supposed to let your hair down right. Stay still, I think you need some makeover to avoid the double L bad luck." As if she is her bestfriend, she doesnt even have the slightest awkward moment with Bom. She decided to braid her hair because she doesnt take any liking with her hair down.

"Hey..wait-" Bom thinking on protested her action but then suddenly she remembered her goal last night. She need a makeover and friend, Chaerin came like a package so why would she push her down.

"You want to know what is Double L syndrome right? Let me simplify it this way..it is a syndrome that make my heart bursted into tiny pieces of emotion whenever I face them. By the way, why you always in the toilet? Did you get into your class before?" Bom speaked as she squinted her eyes in the mirror in front of her, observing whatever things that Chaerin has been doing on her. Chaerin taking out her Rose Gold lipstick and blushers, ready to spread them on Bom's soft face.

"Ooo, your skin is so soft and glowing. The color combination help to lift up your beauty even more. Oh sorry, I was too excited dolling you up. Hm, Double L smells dangerous, is it L for love? You know that kind of heart-bursting only happen in love. I just coming back to school a few minutes ago after my training." She brushed the blushers on her cheeks just to show some faint pink color.

Love?? Like freaking love? Me and that dumbwit?  Like that going to happen, pufftt..he is a jerk and make me want to kick his ugly .

"Oh, great. The break hour almost finish." Chaerin said, as perfect as it is because she almost done with the makeover. Bom shuddered at the thought she and Luhan will fall in love. Okay seriously time to go Park Bom. Oh crap, looks like I forgot to meet up with Youngbae today but its okay I guess, I can brag to him that I made friend with Chaerin today. 

"Wow, your make up skill is really no jokes! I look like a different person now. Thank you Chaerin-ah. Okay seriously, its time to go. See you soon friend!" Bom rushed to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter