Chapter 1

May your heart be true as your wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bom wake up! Its already late, you should take your shower now." A motherly voice called out for her daughter who was still in her dreamland. 

Bom's mother climbed up the stairs when she didnt hear any respond from her only daughter. 

Knock knock

"Bom, wake up and take your shower. Just why in the place you locked your room today?" Her mother continuously banging on her door when she failed to pull the doorknob.

Bom wriggles her body on the bed. She forcefully opened her eyes. Just what now mum? She grabbed her alarm clock on the table and it is written 5.40 am. Who goes to school at this kind of time. She finally stood up to open the door because she was sure the door will burst in no time if it taking one more blow from her mum.

"Yeah mum, coming.." She rubbing her heavy eyelids. She unlocked the door and walked back to her bed again ignoring her mother in front of her.

"Where are you going Park Bom? You are going to be late if you didnt shower now." Her mother began rampage again.

"Why mum? It is still early." Bom making please-dont-make-me face

"I have to go to work early today. Something coming up, an emergency. If i leave you now, you might miss school today. You know i always busy bla bla bla......and her never ending speech about how busy she is.

My mother is a doctor. That  simply makes sense when she always disturbing my sleep with her emergency cases and even left me here to rot when she outstation. Oh, she is a military doctor and until now i still ponder why she works as one. 

"Okay mum. How many days this time? Christmas eve is around the corner, you didnt plan to let me rot on Christmas days right?" Bom was hoping she wouldnt be left alone this time because practically these past years she always being alone on 25th of December.

"I'm sorry my dear. But i'll be back two days after the Christmas. Oh right, you can celebrate it with your friends right but not a party, you always know that. Breakfast ready for you downstairs, i'll be going first. See you again next week." Her mother went to hug and kissed her on the forehead. "Take care dear." 

"Okay mum, take care too. Love you." Bom bid her mother goodbye. She already lost interest in sleeping remembering how she's going to celebrate Christmas alone. I dont have friends mum. She would have said that but it only make her mother worried.

After sending her mother to work, she slumped her body on the couch and switched on the television. After a few times changing the channels, she switched it off. Boring. 

Bom went upstairs taking her shower. After some time, she finally went to eat her breakfast downstairs. She looked at the clock when she finish eating. 6.30 am. Bom decided to leave her home early and take a walk before going to school.

If only i could do something to cheer myself up. She happened to enter a sundries shop but she went out the soon after she saw something interesting on the advertise board next to the shop.

Let see if i can find something to do in this one week time. She scanning all the ads on the board when suddenly a piece of green colored paper catched her attention.

JOB VACANCY

A CASHIER IS NEEDED (part timer)

*Food provided

*minimum payment - 10800 ₩

*working hours - 8 to 12 pm

*Address - Spring Porridge and Rice Set

                    Lot 49 Gwanghamun Road

For information: +82××××××××

"I want this!" Bom picked out her phone and dialled the number.

"Hello, excuse me. I want to ask about a job vacancy available in your shop. It is still available? Really? Then can i start today?" Bom's mood slightly boosted when she finally got the job. She thanked the shop owner and went straight to the school.

10 minutes left before the bell rings, Bom finally arrived at the school gate. She went straight to her locker to put her things and prepared for her History lessons.

When she about to close her locker, Bom received a loud bang on her locker that she almost dropped her heart.

"Hey, where's your note? Its kind of emergency, i'll return it as soon as i can." Luhan winked while chewing gum making you'll-fall-for-me face.

Not again this dumbwit. Its okay Bom, patience patience. She repeatedly recited the word before grabbing her notes and give it to him.

"Thank you! See ya." Luhan left her reckoning what to do if the teacher want to collect the notes today. She felt she was spinning in a black and dark circle. I'm dead.

But live must go on. HMPH..

 

--------------------------------------------------------

"Okay class, thats all for today. Make sure to submit your notes beforehand if any of you didnt want zero for your report." Mrs Lee announced to the class before silently sit on her chair.

Oh my god! What to do, this is all yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter