Chapter 4

May your heart be true as your wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Halooo! I'm back. I missed my readers so much T_T 

I'm sorry, i will be frequently on hiatus because i need to focus on my studies. I just had to update today since my story plot started to be out of track and here i am writing things sluggishly. 

p/s: i'm on the track to be a vet! Do pray the best for me since i'm going to be a lot more busy in the future. Is it possible to be on hiatus for 5 years? 😂😂 Anyway, enjoy reading my updates and i hope you guys love me!

**************************************************************

Krystal eh? Bom thinking about the woman earlier. She didnt know whether it is a threat or a reminder but she does remember that she was not in a position to defend herself. She slowly trudged her way home as its only a walking distance from the shop to her house. Christmas is the day after tomorrow, Bom still didnt prepare anything because she still saddened at the fact she is going to celebrate alone. None of the bits she like it. Damn thinking about an eve when my notes is still need to be passed out tomorrow. 

She quickened her pace and make it to her house that very soon. Bom climbed the stairs and getting done all her needs after locking the front door. Enjoying every moments of her time in a hot bath that was soothing and relaxing every piece of her, she really thinking on sleeping in it. It just it is not a noteworthy story for someone to die drowning in a hot tub.

Bom went off from her bath so she can re-do her notes. It just a matter of time for her to complete all of hers as here goes nothing to her top student reputation. She packed all of her stuff for tomorrow before flunged herself on the bed.

She glanced to the clock next to her

1.10 am

Now she didnt like it. She always have trou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter