Chapter 2

May your heart be true as your wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just want a normal high school life. Why?

Bom fall into the darkness and emptiness. No, she still didnt want to give up yet. The last things she remembered is a cold and white floor greeted her.

Luhan watched Bom rolled down the stairs from a far. He didnt miscalculate, someone wouldnt die if goes rolling a flight of stairs. He took his steps down before kneeling near her unconcious body. A slight bleeding forming on her forehead.

"Oh my god! What is happening here?" A school staff gasped at the situation. "Hurry, hurry, take her to the sickbay. What is her name? I'll inform the administration about this while you get her there."

"Sure, by the way her name is Park Bom. Maybe she carelessly tripped her way down here." Luhan said while carrying Bom bridal-style. Luhan however changed his route from the sickbay toward the school second gate. He successfully sneak out from the school as the security guards usually focused on the main gate. His eyes wildly searching for a red Murano nearby.

A red Murano was finally spotted behind a big oak tree with Sehun standing against the car's door. Luhan hurriedly went toward the car and opened the door with difficulty to put Bom in.

"Didnt say you're going with someone else, anyway where are we going?" Sehun looked over the girl in his car.

"Oh, she's my classmate. Take us to my apartment, i have something to do." Luhan ordered Sehun.

"Dont you think its a bit early for..that?" Sehun bewildered at why Luhan would take a girl into his apartment.

"What are you talking about? I just going to have her to clean up my place." Luhan replied slightly disturbed with his stupid question.

"Yeah right whatever you say." Sehun didnt ask anymore question and he drove the car for another 15 minutes before reaching the apartment. Bom hasnt wake up yet the moment they arrived so Sehun had to help Luhan entering the elevators.

"See ya." The last word Luhan said before he hit the 21st button and parted way with Sehun. 

"I thought i can quench my thirst at least." Sehun feeling quit disappointed with Luhan when he didnt even bother to invite him to his house before leaving.

Luhan then reached his house after getting out from the elevator. He was taking quite a time to settle in as his house located at the end of the corridor. One of the benefits living in a private properties, no one pay attention to whatsoever you are doing and out here he looks like a kidnapper dragging a girl along the way.

He put Bom on the couch. The wound has dried up. He went to the bathroom taking out a safety kit behind a shelf and start treating her wound. Luhan then decided to take a bath first while waiting for her to regain her conscious.

However Bom still in her current state when Luhan finished his shower. He thought that both of them might be hungry regarding its already past lunch hour so he went out by a taxi to buy some food.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuh, he's gone. Bom slightly relieved that she succeed in tricking Luhan. She already come to her sense when he took a bath before. She became restless thinking on how she ended here. Not that she didnt aware of what happen earlier but compared to the past events, he never going this far. This making Bom thinking that he want something else from her, that he didnt simply being a bully to her.

"Didnt he realise that he cant do everything he wants right? I mean if he really ever mad or has something to say to me, he dont have to do something drastic and out of blue like this..nah,its weird no matter how many times i think about it." Bom criticize his action even she has no one to listen to it. 

Sound of the door clicking hinted that he's back. Time for Bom to choose whether to continue pretending or confront him.

I'm afraid but..i wont feel good if i couldnt sort it out. Oh my god what to do? Okay, i will try to consider he is a good man but lacking manners and all.

Luhan was quite surprised to see someone's head emerged from the couch which mean that she already awake and to add, she also didnt try to attack him by setting up an ambush with a weapon in her hand kinda thing. He slowly approached the couch to see what exactly she was doing.

Their eyes met but both of them remained calm. Luhan just standing still in front of her not knowing how to react because for the first times he didnt see her intimidated with her current situation.

"Ehem, dont you think you have things to explain?" Bom at last broke the silence after sending her so-called communication disorder to hell. Yes that was what she's been doing all this time..pretending,pretending and pretending until she sick of it.

"No i dont." Luhan replied shortly before putting the food on the table and went straight to his room locking the door. He just didnt care now whether she might be escaping or call police to take him into custody for kidnapping and an attem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter