Chapter 7

May your heart be true as your wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* knock knock*

"Can you look who's infront Youngbae?" His mother called upon him when there is no sign someone was coming to get the door. Her mother called him again when he doesnt response.

"Ok,sure mother!" He went out from his room, walking to the main door. A man with the police uniform standing in front of their lawn waiting for someone to show up. Youngbae closed the door behind him and went to greet the policeman.

"Yes sir, may I help you?" He asked. The officer took out his identification tag and introducing himself.

"Good evening Sir, sorry for disturbing. I am here looking for Miss Park Bom, if I may ask, when is the last time she was in her house?" The officer explained that no one responded when he ring the bell earlier at her house.

"Why are you searching for her? The last time I met her was at school." He tried to recall if they had made any promise to meet outside today.

"I assumed you are aware of the Safe and Rescue mission for Philippines on the news today? One of the victim was her mother. So, I came to inform her for body recognition process tomorrow morning as well as the compensation issue." The officer keeping up the details with him.

Bam! It hit him like a truck.

Bom!

“I’m sorry Sir, but I really have to go right now.” Youngbae dashed to get his mother car key, leaving the officer baffled.

Youngbae was so worried about her right now because he truly aware of how much she loves her mother. He cannot imagine how Bom taking on this news. Why he has not discover this earlier? 

He quickly parked the car somewhere at the dimly lighted school compound while his hand busy dialling her number. He slightly running, wishing that she will be just fine. No one picking up the phone.

Come on Bom! Pick up your damn phone.

He started to freak out when there's no one in her classroom. Youngbae tried to calm his nerve down, he sat on one of the chair and tried to call Bom again.

While in the Sehun's car..

*RING RING* *RING RING*

It has been a few times the phone in her hand rang. Luhan look at her, she was staring blankly through the window not bothering about the phone calls. Sehun also exchanged looks with Luhan through the front mirror, urged him to take the call as someone important might be searching for her. 

"Hey, Park Bom..." Luhan cleared his throat, but she just stay still.

"I'm going to answer the call." He told her beforehand even she didnt give any response. He stretched his upper body to reach for the phone, slightly brushing each other because of the phone is in her other hand, the one near to the window. Luhan slowly removed her fingers from clasping on the phone. He succeed at getting on the phone then he fixed his position back without realising sitting quite close to each other.

Someone called her again.

"Youngbae?" It is written there as her caller id. Luhan immediately swiped the green colored icon, answering the phone.

"Hello Bom?! Where are you? Are you okay?" Youngbae's panic voice can be heard by Luhan.

"Ehem..I'm sorry but she's not available now. Why are you calling?" Luhan got curious of this Youngbae, he wanted to know how did he get close to Park Bom.

"Who are you? Is she okay? Look, this is really important, can you give her phone back?" Youngbae think someone answering the phone might be one of her cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter