Chapter 3

May your heart be true as your wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Whats time now?" The first word that finally emerged from .

"Tsk..funny as you are. 8.20 pm." Luhan shaking his head at her absurb behaviour.

Bom was late for her first job. Now she didnt feel so well after losing her first kiss. She knows that it might be absurb as it sounds but she didnt want to go anywhere. If she went home, she would feel lonely and left out. Yeah right, thats why i applied the job. To cheer myself up. I dont need this kind of entertainment.

"Excuse me then." Bom pushed Luhan on top of her and stand up. She collected her belonging and looked at Luhan who was dumbfounded at her sudden cold demeanor.

"By the way, thank you for the facilities. See ya." Bom bowed at Luhan before walked out from the apartment. She dont even know where is exactly this place but she has a great sense in finding her own place. 

"Did i get rejected? Hey......ah nevermind." Luhan confident that he succeed in making her fall for him. He went to the balcony to get some fresh air. He felt that the stars are awfully pretty tonight and scattered like a glittering rainbow.

This is bad. I think i can see stars everywhere..even on my bed. Luhan kept spinning and spinning watching stars on his bed until he collapsed. At least he wished he is not dreaming before he totally fall asleep.

Down there.....

Bom managed to get past the post guard and she was desperately looking for a taxi. Actually she did want to ask her whereabout at the post guard but she let it slide when she found no one in there. Bom continued to walk as she figured that the main road might be at the end corner of the hiking road.

Do i really need to walk this far to reach a taxi? Just what kind of apartment is this..

A faint light reflected on the wall indicated a car is coming through, Bom prayed that it was coming from a taxi however it turned out to be a red car entering from the main road. She sighed at how unlucky she has to be today and continue to walk. She thought the car would just passed by when it was coming near her but it was put to halt.

Bom took a glance at the owner however she didnt recall anyone owned a face like him so she just keep walking until...

"Excuse me miss! Where are you going?" Sehun asked Bom when he found her on the road alone.

"Gwanghamun Road. Is there any taxi down there?" Bom decided to reply to him since this might be the only chance that can save her down from the tiring walk.

"I dont think they are any regarding the time now. Furthermore, this is private property, only certain people have access to enter. Why dont i offer you my help?" Sehun did wonder why Luhan letting her in and out as he wished.

Private property? Take it or not...take it or not...take it? Better be. I'm counting on you stranger.

"Yeap. If you were kind enough." Bom finally make up her mind.

"So..come on." Sehun noticed that Bom still wearing her uniform. He wanted to ask but it might turn out rude so he just silently drove the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop here please." Bom said when she saw the shop not far from their current location.

Sehun immediately pulled off his car and looked around the place.  Hmm..dont see any housing area here. Oh, i forgot that i want to have dinner with Luhan earlier. Maybe i can grab something here. 

"Do you live here?" Sehun watched Bom getting ready to get off as she busy unbuckled her seatbelt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter