Chapter 5

Perfect

No matter how hard you try, you will never be perfect.

~Woozi Pov~

Well, I think I should leave his house since he's not here. I hope everything works out with him and Seokmin.

~Soonyoung Pov~

Jihoon was saying all sorts of nice things about me and my looks.

I took his advice about Seokmin. I know how he is.

I hope he doesn't break up with me. If he does I have Jihoon to help me so it's fine.

I texted Seokmin and he told me to meet him at the park.

Why does Jihoon make me so happy? Why do I feel lighter around him? What is he doing to me?

I sighed. I was at the park we were meeting at. I spot him and take a deep breath.

Here goes...

As soon as I walk up to him, I see his facial expression change.

"Why are you wearing that?"

"Because I wanted to?"

"I told you not to wear things like that."

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Wow, first you come to me dressed like the you are and now all you have to say is sorry?"

"I-I'll be better next time, I p-promise."

"Next time? I've given you so many (so many many) second chances!"

"I know Seokmin, I'm sorry."

"I'm tired of giving you chances."

"please I'll-"

"I don't want to hear it Soonyoung!"

"I'm sorry."

"Wow, I knew you'd do this."

"Do what?"

"I knew you couldn't stay ok forever, but why do you have to be so ugly? (wow, *in mingyu's voice* oh my god, o-h my gawd [also I would like to point out that Soonyoung is actually gorgeous and that Seokmin is too nice to do this to anyone so I am ruining him for this book. oops.])"

"I'm sorry"

"Yeah, me too. I'm sorry I thought this could work out."

"Seokmin please-"

"We're done Soonyoung."

"But I-"

"Why are you still here?"

"I-I'm sorry. I'll leave now."

The tears stung at my eyes as I walked away from Seokmin. I would not let them fall in public.

I need Jihoon right now, but he's probably busy. I don't want to waste his space too.