Chapter 2

Perfect

People try to be though.

~Woozi Pov~

As soon as we get inside the apartment I see a picture of him with someone. They look close.

"That's Seokmin."

"Oh, he looks quite cool."

Oh goodness look at him! He's tall and handsome. I'm short and ugly (Jihoon your gorgeous and I love you)! I can never compete with someone like him. What made me think I could ever have a chance with Soonyoung?

"He is." He said as his smile faded.

"Awe, what's wrong?" I asked as we moved to the couch.

"I want to be the best boyfriend there is for him."

"So how do you want to do that?"

"I've been trying so hard. I have two friends, Jeonghan and Joshua, that are dating and they're the cutest couple. I want to be like them, but Seokmin's such a picky person and he never likes anything I do for him. I try to be the best I can, but he's so hard to work with!" He sighs and puts his head in his hands.


"Wow, that sounds difficult. I'm sorry."


"It's not your fault. I just hope something works out for me in the end."


Why is he trying so hard for someone who is so difficult? Does he even care about Soonyoung? Does Soonyoung care about him that much? Why?

"Yeah, me too. Good luck."

Why doesn't he give up? He deserves the best and only the best. So why is he settling for that? Wait, what am I saying?

"Thanks."

"No problem."

"So..."

"So..."

"Why'd you dye your hair?"

"Oh, well..."