Chapter 10

Perfect

In that moment their flaws disappear, as if they were never there, and they seem flawless.

~Jihoon Pov~

I heard footsteps as Jeonghan asked me the next question.

"You really like him, don't you?"

"...Yes."

The footsteps got closer.

"Are you in love with him?"

Soonyoung walks in and I can't take my eyes off of him. He had put on black skinny jeans ripped at the knees, a loose black t-shirt topped off with a brownish-gray jacket over it, and his hair was slightly wet and messy.

Your friends are here! I can't keep my mind innocent, you need to change....now.

"Yes."

~Jeonghan Pov~

"You really like him, don't you?"

"...Yes."

"Are you in love with him?"

Just then Soonyoung walked in. I looked at Jihoon who couldn't tear his eyes away from Soonyoung. His gaze intensified and he instantly brightened up.

"Yes."

Omf, he loves Soonyoung!

"Hoonie!"

"Soonie!"

Soonyoung ran and jumped into Jihoon's arms.

Awe, they're hugging! Cute.

I saw the way Jihoon looked at Soonyoung. He looked at Soonyoung with an intensity I've never seen anyone show when looking at Soonyoung, not even Seokmin.

I see you actually do love him, you weren't lying!

Jihoon's gaze never leaves Soonyoung.

"Jeonghan? Joshua?"

"Hey Soonyoung."

He looked at Jihoon.

"How long have they been here?"

"I don't know. I fell asleep right after you."

"Oh."

Soonyoung begins talking to us, but Jisoo keeps getting distracted.

"Jisoo, what's distracting you?"

He gave me the 'oh gosh you know what's distracting me' look while subtly pointing and spazzing out. Since it was subtle it looked like he shrugged his shoulders, but I knew better.

~Joshua HONG Pov~

Soonyoung walked into the room. As soon as he stepped into the living room, Jihoon was sitting shell-shocked.

"Hoonie!"

"Soonie!"

Soonyoung practically jumped into Jihoon's arms as they fell on the couch and cuddled.

Awe! They are so cute together!

Soonyoung then noticed us.

"Jeonghan? Joshua?"

"Hey Soonyoung." Jeonghan waved.

Soonyoung turned to see us better, but tightened his grip on Jihoon.

Soonyoung and Jeonghan were talking, but I wasn't paying attention to them.

Awe Jihoon's too cute!

Jihoon was listening to the conversation, but never once turned to look at Jeonghan. He rubbed circles on Soonyoung's back, which caused Soonyoung to smile, and he only looked at Soonyoung.  He kept studying the features on Soonyoung's face.

Jihoon, just kiss him already!

"Jisoo, what's distracting you?"

Oh god, I'm caught.

I gave him the look and subtly pointed to Jihoon with my eyes.

"Um Jihan? I have a question."

"Yes?"

"Not that I mind that you are here, but what are you doing in my apartment?"

"Well..."

Jeonghan couldn't finish his sentence so I continued it.

"We were at Meanie's house when Jeonghan received a call from Seungcheol."

"Oh."

Gosh darn it Jihoon, stop distracting me by looking at Soonyoung!

"he started off saying I was the second person he'd told. Then he told me what happened to you at the park."

"So who was the first Jeonghan?"

"Yeah, who was Hannie?"

"I don't know, he didn't tell me. I'm guessing it was you Jihoon, am I correct?"

He looked away from Soonyoung's face ....only to look at his thighs (innocent thoughts people, innocent thoughts) briefly before looking back up to see Soonyoung staring back at him.

"Yeah."

"So wait, you left Meanie to come check on me?"

"Yeah, we did."

"Why?"

"We knew you'd be sad, but we found you here sleeping with Jihoon."

Yeah, we totally didn't watch the whole thing from the beginning pfftt.....what?

"Oh, ok."

"Well now that we know that you're fine and in good hands, we're going to tell Meanie you're ok. Bye Soonold, bye Pinkie!"

"Yeah, bye Soonold and Strawberry Shortcake."

"Later Angel and Jisoos Christ."

"Rapunzel, Prince Charming."

"Peace losers!"

"Hey!"

And with that, they left the building.