Chapter 15

Perfect

their existence alone makes you ten times happier.

~soonyoung pov~

I feel really bad about what I said.

I slipped on my shoes so I could go apologise to Jihoon.

where is he though?

As I was walking to my door I heard his door slam.

ok then. he's at home.

I quickly knocked on his door and waited for him to answer.

hurry Jihoon, please.

he opened the door.

"what?"

"hey, I just came to say I'm sorry about earlier. I was just mad and I took it out on you. I'm sorry. Seungcheol really does love you."

"you were right."

"what?"

"you were right ok! he broke up with me!"

he slammed the door in my face.

"Hoonie."

"go away!"

"please open the door Hoonie!"

"no, I don't need you! (*casually breaks into song....* I need you girl wae.....)"

"please, let me help you."

"no, you're just going to mock me anyway."

"no I won't Hoonie. c'mon open up."

"...Soonyoung."

he was crying now.

"Jihoon, just open the damn door!"

he opened the door and ran into my arms.

I could get used to this...

"he didn't love me, you were right."

he screamed as he was gasping for air.

"wanna know what's worse? I don't care."

what?

"I love someone else anyway."

"come on, let's get you inside."

he nodded and we made our way to his couch. I pulled him into my lap as soon as we fell onto the couch.

"Wanna tell me what happened?"

"Um..."

"You don't have to tell me you know. You can just lay here and fall asleep if you want to."

"He told me that he loved Chan more than me, then he just left!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! Can you believe that?"

"Wow, that !"

I removed the hand I had tangled in his hair and began rubbing circles on his back to calm him down.

"I know right! He was such an !"

"I'm sorry Jihoon."

"It's not your fault Soonyoung."

"I know, I just wish you could always be happy."

"You're too sweet to me."

"What are best friends for?"

Damn, I just friendzoned myself...that's harsh.

~Jihoon's Pov~

Damn, he just friendzoned me...I'll have to try harder...

"I mean it, thanks for helping me all the time."

"Oh, it's no big deal."

It is to me though.

"I know, but it's still more than you have to do. I appreciate it."

"Mhm."

"I'm tired Soonyoung."

"Close your eyes Hoonie. You can go to sleep."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, today's been eventful. You need some rest anyway."

"Ok."

He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms tighter around me. He started to sing to me, I think to help me fall asleep.

Awe, his voice is so beautiful...wait, I've never heard this song before.

"What song is this?"

"Oh, I wrote it..."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, it's called Adore You (lolz sorry Jihoon Soonyoung's taking your credit in this fic...)"

"I wanna hear it."

"Ok."

"Start over?"

"Mkay."

(This is the vocal version btw)

~Soonyoung Pov~

"I wanna hear it."

"Ok."

"Start over?"

"Mkay."

(Lol I'm putting the english translation only because I'm too lazy to do anyhting else...sorreh)

"I'm a little strange, I'm talking less. All of my friends are worried about me. My heart flutters when I'm in front of you. I'm sorry that I'm so clumsy."

I looked at Jihoon and he was fast asleep.

Ok, now to go find that .

I slowly untangled myself from Jihoon's sleeping figure and placed him on the couch. He starts shifting and he grabs me, pulling me on top of him on the couch. He wraps his arms tightly around my waist.

Well this is going to be harder than I thought.

I slowly untangled myself from Jihoon to be stopped again.

Jesus Christ.

After unsuccessfully trying to remove myself from Jihoon's hold for ten minutes, I finally untangled myself from his sleeping figure. I quickly and quietly slipped on my shoes then slid (into your dms) out the door.

Where is that asshat?

I quickly called Jeonghan.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jeonghan?"

"Yes?"

"Where does Seungcheol live? Jihoon needs me to bring him some clothes, but he forgot to tell me the address."

"Oh, he lives near Wonwoo. I think they're neighbors."

"Oh, thanks."

"Mhm."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I'm coming you little .

After running to Meanie's house (sorreh soonyoung) I quickly went to the house next door and knocked waiting for someone to answer.

"Coming."

huhu, this is asshat's house.

"Hell-oh what the ?"

"You !"

He looked at me like I was insane.

"Why the did you punch me?"

Because you deserved it.

"Why the did you hurt Jihoon?"

His eyes widened and he began stuttering.

"I-"

"You never loved him, did you?"

"I-"

"You just wanted to use him and hurt him, didn't you?"

"Um-"

"What is your problem Seungcheol?"

"I-"

"Did you not see the way he looked at you? Did you not see how much he cared for you? He trusted you more than anyone. You were his ing best friend Seungcheol."

"I was until you replaced me!"

"It was never about me Seungcheol, it was always about you!"

"When? When was it ever about me? Whenever we hung out he was always texting you. When I called or texted him he was always with you. He was always talking about you, his best friend. That was my spot and you took it. I just wanted my best friend back!"

"That's no way to get him back Seungcheol! And you never ing lost him in the first place!"

"But-"

"But nothing! It was you he talked about. It was you he cared for. Only you could make him smile. Only you could make him laugh. Only you could make him happy. He never looked at anyone but you. He never loved anyone but you."

"Soonyoung?"

"It was never about me or Hansol and Seungkwan. It was about you Seungcheol."

"...Soonyoung?"

"Nobody else could make him fall for them. Nobody was as funny or talented. Nobody could rap as well as you or sing as well as you. He thought you were the greatest dancer. Nobody could beat you. Nobody came before you."

"Soonyoung? Are you ok?"

"It was you Seungcheol. It was only you. He only loved you. Nobody else was good enough for him."

"You love him, don't you?"

How did he?

"How did you?"

"You do..."

"It doesn't matter, he chose you!"

~Seungcheol Pov~

"It was you Seungcheol. It was only you. He only loved you. Nobody else was good enough for him."

Oh my god, Soonyoung loves Jihoon.

"You love him, don't you?"

"How did you?"

"You do..."

"It doesn't matter, he chose you!"

oh...

"I was just his source of comfort when you upset him!"

No, you have it wrong! He loved you!

"I was just the second choice! I was the back up dancer and you were the main. Your lights drowned me out and I went by unnoticed! I was always compared to you! I was used to get YOU off his mind!"

No, he loved you. He told me!

He was crying at this point.

"It was always you! You overshadowed me, or maybe he never cared about me enough to notice. He never noticed anyone but you! I wish he loved me as much as he loves you!"

...

"God, I hate you Seungcheol! Why can't he love me? Why am I not good enough?"

"Um, you okay?"

"NO! NO, I'M NOT OKAY! GOODBYE!"

Um...

"Well you didn't have to run away Soonyoung..."

I would've told you...you'll figure out on your own...

Good luck.

Wait...How did he get my address?