Chapter 3

Perfect

Taking whatever assumption they have as 'perfect' and trying to imitate it.

~Woozi Pov~

"Oh, well...Seokmin said I'd look attractive with blonde hair."

"Oh, ok."

"Yeah...he said I looked ugly with brown hair, so I dyed it blonde."

I bet he looked great with brown hair.

"Oh, but why do you look uncomfortable in those clothes?"

"Because Seokmin said the clothes I usually wear don't suit me and that I should wear better looking clothes."

"But do you still wear your regular clothes?"

"Yeah, but I just came from seeing Seokmin."

"Oh, ok."

"Is he why you wear make up?"

"...Yeah."

"Why?"

"Because he says my face is ugly and that I need to cover it up if I ever want anyone to love me."

"Oh goodness."

"Yeah, it's...." he looked down, I think to wipe his tears.

"...Well, I'm uncomfortable so I'm gonna go change out of these clothes real quick ok? You can stay if you want."

"Ok and take off that make up. You don't need it."

"Ok, I'll be back soon (young)."

I can't believe someone would say something like that to Soonyoung. And Soonyoung stayed with him....that's just wrong.

"I'm back."

Ok, what could be so terrible about his choic- woah. He should've kept on the uncomfortable clothes and make up. Not because he's ugly now. No, because now I can't think straight and because he has a boyfriend.

He wore black jeans ripped at the knees. They weren't loose either. They were tight fitting and perfectly showed his thighs....and his behind curves.....(if you catch my drift.).

I should not be staring at his .

He wore a long sleeved shirt that was white with black stripes and a brown jacket over it. He was wearing no make up and his hair was messy.

Those jeans show a little too much thigh to keep my mind innocent...

"Wow, you look a lot better in that than those other clothes."

"Yeah, these are more my style..."

Oh god, the things I could do to you soon- NO JESUS WOULD NOT APPROVE.

My thoughts were mixing and I couldn't form coherent thoughts.

"How could he say you look ugly? I think you look great."

"Really?"