Chapter 12

Perfect

They comfort you when needed.

~3rd Person Pov~

 Two weeks had gone by since the argument, about Hansol and Seungkwan, that occurred between Seungcheol and Jihoon. Seungcheol had called Jihoon the day after the argument and had apologized, yet Jihoon found it hard to trust Seungcheol and easier to trust Soonyoung as the days went by. It's been two months since Soonyoung spontaneously appeared in Jihoon's life and Jihoon couldn't be happier. Soonyoung has done a great job of distracting Jihoon in times like these. Soonyoung has distracted Jihoon from the hurt and the pain, he distracted Jihoon from the sadness even if it was only for a moment. Soonyoung taught him how to laugh again, he showed Jihoon genuine happiness. He had Jihoon wrapped around his fingers. He never failed to make Jihoon smile. Especially one day in particular when Jihoon knocked on Soonyoung's door looking like he was about to cry...

~Soonyoung Pov~

I haven't seen Jihoon at all today which is weird because he'd usually knock by ten and it's three in the afternoon.

I sat on the couch and scrolled through my Instagram (he'd probably do something like 1010hoshistar or naegahosh....) when I heard a soft tap on my front door.

That must be Jihoon, nobody else knocks that quietly.

"Coming!"

When I opened the door I saw a distraught looking Jihoon standing in front of me and instantly my smile faded.

"What happened Hoonie?"

"I told him Soonyoung."

He used my real name...He never calls me Soonyoung.

"Jihoon, tell me what's wrong."

"I saw Seungcheol today."

"And?"

"Well.."

~Jihoon Pov~

I woke up to the sound of my phone's text tone.

From Cheollie:
Hey Jihoon! let's hang out

To Cheollie:
K, when?

From Cheollie:
Now at the café

To Cheollie:
Coming *smiley faceu*

From Cheollie;
k *Smiley faceu*

I quickly got out of bed and got dressed in skinny jeans and a black sweatshirt. I put on a gray beanie and my shoes before slipping (into the diamond life) out the door.

 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f687a694c4331706b7979774751773d3d2d3239363039383733352e313436393535636163643264346138613133343635393336333439342e6a7067


To Cheollie:
I'm on my way

From Cheollie:
k *Smiley faceu*

I quickly walked to the café that was conveniently a block from my apartment.

"Hey Jihoon."

"Hey Seungcheol."

What am I doing here?

"What am I doing here Seungcheol?"

"I just wanted to spend time with my best friend."

Oh.

"Also, I met someone."

"Oh."

"Yeah, we're going on a date later!"

"Oh, niceu."

"Yeah. What about you?"

Well...

"I'm gay."

"What?"

"You heard me Seungcheol, I'm gay."

"You're....just like them!"

"I thought you'd warmed up to them."

"Yeah, I have but-"

"But what?"

"You too?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're- you're disgusting just like them!"

"Seungcheol-"

"No Jihoon! I can't believe you'd do something as disgusting as love another man!"

"But I-"

"You disgust me!"

"Seung-"

"You're a worthless piece of and you'll rot in hell!"

He stormed out of the café.

I just lost my best friend and the boy I love...oh joy.

~Soonyoung Pov~

"I saw Seungcheol today."

"Yeah, and?"

"I told him I was gay."

Oh my god!

"He said I was disgusting and that I was a worthless piece of .

That !

"I lost my best friend."

"I'm sorry."

"Not only that, I lost the only person I could ever love."

...well, that hurt...

"That must , I'm sorry Hoonie!"

"It's not your fault Soonie."

"Come here Jihoonie."

He came and sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

~Jihoon Pov~

His face is so close to mine...

He looked at me and then carded his hands through my hair. His face was a mere two inches away from mine.

Oh my god, is he trying to kill me?

"Cheer up Hoonie. You deserve a better friend than that, ok?"

His face got closer, if that is even possible, as he smiled.

I love the way his eyes crinkle and the way his cheeks become fuller...

"Thank you Soonie, for everything."

"No problem."

He smiled again.

"Come on, let's go get ice cream."

"Ok."