Chapter 1

Perfect


Nobody is Perfect.

~Woozi Pov~

"Ok, come on." I say while dragging Soonyoung with me.

We walked side by side silently. It was a comfortable silence. He started asking me random questions. It was nice because I wanted to hear his voice more.

"How old are you Jihoon?"

"19, almost 20 (International age because I can't keep up with their Korean ages so...), you?"

"Me too! When's your birthday?"

"November 22nd, when's yours Soonyoung?"

"June 15th."

"What's your favorite color?"

"Blue, what about you?"

"Purple."

It went like this. Back and forth rapidly answering questions. It was nice talking to someone new.

"Look at the sky, it's perfect."

"ooh, what's your definition of perfect, Jihoon?"

"You first."

"Ok."

I swear to god if he says himself I'm going to cry.

"Nobody is perfect. But there are people who come close. The people who let me be myself and don't care about my flaws. People that won't judge me for who I am. Those people are rare and they are 'perfect'. Ok, what's your definition?"

"Wow, ours are quite similar. Nobody is perfect. Everyone is flawed. We live in a world full of flaws, so it's impossible to be perfect. We are flawed, but when we admire someone we tend to look past their flaws because we feel that they aren't important enough to care too much about them. In that moment their flaws disappear, as if they were never there, and they seem flawless. Their existence alone makes you ten times happier. And when that person breaks your standards and seems flawless , that's what I'm looking for as 'perfect'." I say. He blinked a few times.

"Wow, do you have someone that fits your definition of perfect?" He asks.

Oh gosh, I don't even know.

"I used to. My best friend Seungcheol."

"Is there another person then?"

You.

"Yes."

"Can you tell me?"

"Yeah, I'll randomly say their name when you least expect it. I bet you won't even remember what I'm talking about when I say their name."

"Ok, I'll be waiting."

"How about you? Do you have anyone that fits your description?"

"No." He says, almost too fast.

"Well, I have a boyfriend, but he doesn't fit that...." he trails off.

"What's his name?"

"Lee Seokmin."

Of course, why wouldn't he have a boyfriend?

"Oh, cool. Here we are." I say.

"Thanks Jihoon."

"No Problem."

We headed into the elevator and he pressed the button for the thirteenth floor....wait, that's my floor.

"What floor do you need?"

"The thirteenth."

"Oh, ok."

Once we got out of the elevator, he goes to the door right across from mine.

"Hey, we're neighbors!" He says excitedly

"Wanna come over for a minute?" He asks.

"Sure."