Chapter 9

Fanboy

Jimin went to his room to get some pajamas for Jungkook to wear. Grabbing some pajama pants and a big white t-shirt. Exhausted from all of today’s events, Jimin walked towards his bed and laid down, setting aside the clothes.

 

“Just for a minute” Jimin muttered to himself and closed his eyes.

 

~~~

 

Jungkook sat on the living room couch as Jimin went to fetch some pajamas for him. He took out his phone, messaging Jin while he waited.

 

To: Jin Hyung

Hey Hyung, what are you doing?

Sent 8:03pm

 

A few seconds later, he saw a message come in. It was from Jin.

 

From: Jin Hyung

Resting. Why? You in trouble?

Received 8:03pm

 

To: Jin Hyung

Nope. Just waiting for my friend to come back from getting me pajamas.

Sent 8:04pm

 

From: Jin Hyung

What friend?

Received 8:04pm

 

To: Jin Hyung

Jiminie Hyung

Sent 8:05pm

 

From: Jin Hyung

Oh my god, he's a stranger kookie. You shouldn't be staying with strangers! What if he does something?

Received 8:05pm

 

To: Jin hyung

Lol, you saw him. He wouldn't do anything. If anything it would be me he should beware of :P

Sent 8:05pm

 

“Speaking of which, Jiminie is taking long…” Jungkook set his phone aside as he got up from the couch, and went to look for Jimin. What could be taking him so long?

 

~~~

 

Jungkook walked towards Jimin’s room, as he had seen the orange haired male do. Turning the corner, Jungkook saw the door to Jimin’s room was left ajar.

 

“Jimin?” Jungkook slowly pushed the door open, revealing a sleeping Jimin on his bed. He noticed the clothes he had gotten for him and smiled fondly.

“Guess you were tired.” Jungkook mumbled to himself. He walked over to grab the clothes, and turned to go change in the bathroom.

 

After changing, Jungkook went around the house, turning off lights, and making sure the door was locked. He returned to Jimin’s room, watching as Jimin was curled up in the middle of the bed. Deciding to be a nice dongsaeng, he walked towards him to fix him.

 

Slowly Jungkook picked up a sleeping Jimin, and fixed him on the bed. He grabbed the comforter that was at the foot of the bed and cover Jimin.

 

Feeling tired, Jungkook smirked slightly at the sight of a sleeping Jimin before getting in bed with him.

“You wouldn't mind if I slept with you, right hyung?”

 

Covering himself with the comforter, he reached over to the sleeping Jimin, pulling him into his chest.

“So warm~” Jungkook said, being cut off my a yawn. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, with Jimin in his arms.

 

~~~

 

It was warm, very warm. Jimin felt cozy. He snuggled closer to the warm body next to him. Warm body. Warm body? Warm body?! In a panic, Jimin tried to quickly get away, pushing at the body that was holding him down. “Calm down, it’s just me.” Came a muffled voice.

 

Jimin stopped moving, recalling that Jungkook had slept over and was going to stay for his entire week off. Blushing, Jimin tried to get away from the sleeping Jungkook. Slowly he attempted to untangle their legs, only to have Jungkook snuggle him closer.

 

“Just a little longer.” Jungkook muttered in a low raspy voice. Jimin stiffened. Holy , Jungkook’s voice sounded hella y.

 

Jimin turned his back to Jungkook, knowing that he doesn’t have anything to do this morning anyways. Also, who wouldn’t want to snuggle next to their bias. Jimin laid there for the time being, taking in Jungkook’s warmth.

 

10 minutes passed. Jimin still laid there, Jungkook’s arms wrapped around his waist. Deciding it was time to get up and make breakfast, He sat up and pulled away from Jungkook, waking him up in the process. He turned to look at the now awake Jungkook who was pouting with his arms crossed, “Get up and wash up.”

 

Jungkook watched as Jimin walked away and disappeared down the hall. He sat on the bed for a while before stretching and climbing out of bed, walking over to his bag, he pulled out his toothbrush before making his way to the bathroom.

 

Jungkook brushed his teeth and set his toothbrush in the holder next to Jimin’s toothbrush. He the shower, setting the water to a warm temperature and began to strip to then proceed in getting in the shower.

 

~~~

 

Jimin was in the kitchen deciding what he should make for breakfast. “I wonder what Jungkook likes.” He opened his fridge and checked the contents in it, before deciding. “Let’s keep it simple Jimin.”He took out some eggs, ham, a red bell pepper, and butter out of the fridge and set them on the counter. He walked over to his pantry and grabbed a bag of wheat bread, along with some potatoes.

 

Jimin started peeling and washing the potatoes, before cutting them into squares. He washed and cut the bell pepper, tossing it in a pan with the potatoes and letting them cook with a little oil. Jimin then began to cook the eggs and ham on another pan while simultaneously keeping watch over the potatoes.

 

Remembering that Jungkook hadn’t brought any clothes with him, Jimin set the pans on low before walking over to his room and pulling out a clean change of clothes for Jungkook and an extra towel.

 

Jungkook was almost done with his shower. He was about to get out when he heard a knock at the door and the door being opened.

 

“Hey Jungkook, I brought you a clean change of clothes and a towel. I’m making breakfast so hurry up and come out.” Jimin placed the towel and clothes on the countertop. “Do you need anything else?”

 

“No, I’m good. Thanks, I’ll be out in a sec.”

 

“Alright, hurry up.” He said as he walked out.

 

~~~

 

Finishing up the eggs and ham, Jimin spread some butter on four slices of bread before toasting them on the skillet. He stirred the potatoes one last time before turning off the stove, deeming them ready.

 

Jungkook walked out of the bathroom drawing his hair. He walked over to jimin’s room and set his dirty clothes in his backpack before making his way to the kitchen. There he saw Jimin fixing him breakfast. Jungkook couldn’t help but smile at the shorter on how cute he looked. He wouldn’t mind getting used to the sight of Jimin fixing him breakfast.

 

Jimin was finishing putting together their breakfast when he felt two arms wrap around his waist and a head on his shoulder. Jimin squealed and jumped from the sudden contact, before scolding Jungkook. “What do you think you’re doing?”

 

Jungkook chuckled, “Sorry, I couldn’t help it. You looked adorable.” Jimin sighed before continuing what he was doing. Jungkook smiled, hugging Jimin tighter. “What you making?”

 

“Egg and ham sandwich. You like eggs and ham?” Jungkook’s smile widened, finally letting go of Jimin.

 

“Of course. Let me help. What do you want to drink?” Jungkook asked as he made his way to Jimin’s fridge.

 

“Orange juice. You can grab anything you want. The cups are in the top left cupboard.” Jimin set the food on plates before making his way over to the kitchen table and setting the plates down.

 

Jungkook pulled out two glass cups and filled them up with orange juice. He put the gallon of juice back in the fridge before joining Jimin at the table with the two cups, the smile never leaving his face.

 

~~~

 

A/N Ahahaha….ha.. Uhm.. Hey guys! I’m back! ahaha... I’m sorry.. It’s been forever! I know ;-; I apologize. I said the story would be moving on and all, ANd it is! But like, I’m lazy, so it’s gonna take a while. I would totally use the excuse that I’m busy with work and school, but that’s a big lie. Lol. So like I just graduated, like the 13th of June and all, from high school, and I’ve been out since like the 8th, so obviously I can’t use that excuse because it's about to be a month since I’ve been out of school :D

“Kristy(thats my name, but i doubt you care), you have a job no? That keeps you busy and all, huh?” Ahahaha...no. I have “responsibilities!” (which is just taking care of my two younger siblings, but i literally only feed them when they’re hungry and they entertain themselves. I practically do nothing all day. They aint that young.) I actually have a job interview this wednesday, so.. If it goes well, then maybe i’ll have a job then! Cause i seriously need money. My friends and i have these random outings that seriously need to stop. (i’m usually the one that starts them ;-;) Any who! This A/N is getting long. June 30th marks a year since I first uploaded my fanfic, and hopefully I can give you guys like a chapter or two that day to compensate for making you guys wait like 6 months for a new update. Again, I do apologize.