Chapter 5

Fanboy

After what had seemed like forever for Jimin, Jungkook pulled away. Making eye contact, Jungkook smiled at a red faced Jimin and grabbed Jimin’s hand as he spoke.

“You really don’t have to be embarrassed. It honestly makes me really happy to know that you like us enough to buy so much of our stuff.” Jimin slowly calmed down, his face returning to its natural skin color. 

“Are you hungry? It’s about to be 1pm. We should go get something to eat.” Jimin nodded, and followed after Jungkook as he lead them to his living room.

“What do you want to eat? Should we go out to eat or do you want to order food?” Jungkook had still not let go of Jimin’s hand, and he didn’t know what to do. Jimin thought about pulling away, but couldn’t deny that he really liked how his hand perfectly fit into Jungkook’s. Deciding that they had been holding hands for too long, he pulled away, his little fanboy heart not being to handle all of today’s events any longer.
“Ah, sorry. I forgot I was still holding it.” He awkwardly laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.

“We should go out. What would you like to eat?” Jimin couldn’t handle being alone with Jungkook anymore. He thought it was a better idea to go out instead. Lunch would be what? An hour? he was an adult. He could handle it.

“I don’t know. What do you feel like eating?”

“Let’s just go out and walk around. We can decide on something then.” The two males walked out, not really having a destination in mind. 

After walking around for about half an hour, they walked inside a small restaurant, ordering two plates of Jajangmyeon. A simple lunch. Jungkook started a conversation while they waited for their food.

“So hyung, what do you usually do?”

“Well, I go to school every Tuesday and Thursday, and work at the cafe every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and the occasional Saturday.”

“Ooh, what major are you?”

“I’m a music ed major.

“Do you sing? Rap? Dance?”

“I sing. I want to become something like an elementary school music teacher.”

“That’s so cool. I want to hear you sing!” The waiter came and set the food in front of them. They continue their conversation as they ate.

“Hmm...I don’t know, I mean, you’re an idol. I’m not sure I want you to hear my singing.” 

“What?! Hyung~!! That’s so unfair! I want to hear you sing! Please???”

“Who knows, maybe one day.” Jungkook pouted, and they continued eating. 

After they were done eating, Jungkook and Jimin walked around. They weren’t really sure what to do. Stopping at an arcade, they decided to just spend the rest of the day playing games.

It was nearing 5 pm when Jungkook’s phone rang, just as he and Jimin were about to play a shooting game. 

“Hello?” Jimin walked away to play another game by himself, giving some privacy to Jungkook.

‘Jungkook where are you? You’ve been out all day. Are you okay?’ 

“Hyung! I’m at an arcade. I’m fine. I didn’t want to stay at the dorm all day, and no one wanted to join me.”

“Are you alone?”

“No, I asked someone to hang out with me. It’s fun! I went to his house! He’s so cute, his room was filled with BTS stuff! Hehehe, he’s an ARMY!”

‘What?! You went to his house? How long have you known him?’

“Hmmm… I met him yesterday at the fansign event.”

‘Are you crazy?! How could you have gone to some stranger’s house?! Come back home now!’

“What? No! I don’t want to! I’m having fun!”

‘Jungkook, for the love of god, get your home now.’

“Jin hyung! Please don’t do this!”

‘Jungkook, you don’t even know him! He could be out to get you!’

“He wouldn’t do anything bad to me! He was really caring.”

‘Where are you, I’ll go pick you up.’

“Hyung!”

‘Tell me where you are now.’ Jungkook texted the address and cut the call. How could his hyung be so mean! Jimin hyung wouldn't do anything bad to him! 

Jungkook went around the arcade looking for Jimin. Where was he? After looking around the whole arcade, he noticed orange hair near the corner. Jungkook walked towards Jimin, he was about to call for Jimin when he noticed he was talking to two girls. Was Jimin flirting with them? No way. He slowly started walking towards them and stopped as he heard Jimin yelling at the girls. He realised that the girls had cornered Jimin to attack him. 

~~~

Jimin walked away as Jungkook answered his phone. He walked towards a racing game. He was about to put his money when he was shoved harshly into another game. He hissed, rubbing his sore shoulder. He looked up to see two girls in their school uniform. He immediately recognized him as the ones that were sneaking pictures at the coffee shop.

“Why is a loser like yourself hanging out with Jungkook oppa?” Jimin looked around, trying to see if anyone had noticed or heard he was being attacked. Jimin sighed and looked at the girls. There was no way people would be able to hear anything over the sound of the arcade games and the laughter of the other kids.

“Answer the question you loser!” Jimin was pushed once again into one of the arcade  games by the other girl. Jimin hissed at the pain that shot through his back.

“Look, I don’t know what your problem is, but can you stop pushing me?” The girls laughed and pushed him again. Jimin didn’t want to fight. They would probably play the victim if he did anything.

“Why are you hanging out with Jungkook oppa! Jungkook oppa is too good looking to be hanging around with someone as ugly as you! You’re short, fat, and ugly. Who gave you the right to be seen with my Jungkook oppa? Huh?!”

Jimin was getting annoyed. He didn’t like how these girls kept pushing him. “Knock it off! What the hell is your problem! It’s honestly none of either of your ing business who Jungkook hangs out with!” The girls looked a little taken aback by Jimin’s outburst. They didn’t think he would have said anything back.

Jimin scoffed at the look the two girls were sporting. “Did you honestly think I was just going to let you push me around?” 

“Look, I don’t know what you guys are trying to achieve by cornering me, but you need to stop. Why the hell are you pushing me?” One of the girls seemed to snap out of it. She was enraged that Jimin had talked back to them. She raised her hand in attempt to slap Jimin when her arm was grabbed stopping her from doing so.

The girl furiously turned to glare at whoever had stopped her from hitting Jimin. She gasped as she came face to face with a very angry Jungkook who was glaring at her. The girl quickly pulled her arm out of Jungkook’s grasp, quickly stepping away from Jimin. “Jungkook oppa! Thank goodness you’re here! Go ahead and tell this ugly loser to leave you alone! We were just telling him how you would never want the company from some ugly person like him, right oppa?” Jimin could only scoff at how ridiculous the girls were being. The nerve of some people. 

“Hyung, let’s get out of here.” Jungkook reached forward and grabbed Jimin’s hand Pulling him away from the two girls, glaring at them as he led Jimin out of the arcade. 

~~~

[A/N] Ahaha, so how did you guys like the chapter?? IDK how to feel about it. I honestly struggled a lot with this chapter, I wasn’t really sure how to put it together. In the end I just went with it. I apologize if the chapter doesn’t flow smoothly and fro any grammar mistakes I might have made. Please let me know your thoughts! I really love reading your comments. 

Anyways, thank you so much for reading, and subscribe if you haven’t already^^