UNKNOWN

UNFINISHED

I was already on a cab when my phone received a message from an unknown number.

“We already secured your laptop and about to fix it tonight but – we need to know your password.”

I decided to call rather than to send a text message upon the inquiry because I know that Junjin already know about it – why ask for the second time?

“Hello? Is this Junjin?” I asked.

“Oh Hi – Ah, no I’m sorry. I am the new guy here, I am sorry I forgot to include my name on the text message. I was just about to tell you.” The shy modulated voice on the other line answered without a pause.

“Ah, okay. I remembered he mentioned you to me before. I will just send it to you then. Thanks!” I was about to go down the cab when it started pouring. I needed to end the call quickly. I hope I didn’t sound so rude to him.

I sent the password right away and went inside trying to dodge the merciless raindrops above my head. It’s no use at all. I looked like I went to a public shower only that I am wearing my clothes. It’s so cold and I can’t even run on the hallway because it’s too slippery for me. Slowly – I tried to endure. I will be home soon, I will feel warmth soon. I just need to be patient.

My hectic day will surely end in a coma – especially when it it’s raining. I am so drained and tired.