UNAVAILABLE

UNFINISHED

Junjin – the head of our IT department. He is close to me too and now Dongwan is calling him in front of me. Maybe he didn’t know that we are good friends. It’s weird and it feels kind of cool to accidentally discover that your neighbourhood Oppa is also working in your company.

It was one rainy day when I discovered it. I was having a hard time back then catching a cab when he stopped by the waiting shed and took me to the office, which is also his working place. It’s just our schedule which doesn’t match that is why we seem to be in different planets.

“Eyyy, why does this guy keep on ignoring my calls? Tsk! He didn’t even know that I need to tell him something important.” Dongwan grumbled as he took a zip from his iced-Americano while he stared outside to figure out something else.

“I have his number, I can call him too. Are you going to ask him if he can fix my laptop?” I tried to double check from him; I can read his thoughts sometimes but not all the time. He can be very spontaneous on some occasions.

He nodded at my direction and watched me as I dialled Junjin’s number and after one ring, the snob IT Head answered right away with a chuckle on his spill.

“Hello? What can I do for you my pretty ahgassi?” Junjin’s giddy voice immediately spoke.