UNRESPONSIVE

UNFINISHED

My day is more challenging than yesterday. I am having this intermittent issue again with my personal laptop and it seems this poor thing wants to break up with me. I can understand that we can be in a push and pull relationship but recently, it’s having an unbearable habit of being uncooperative. Sigh.

“Why don’t you just buy a new one instead of always having a headache every day?” Dongwan – my boss nagged me for the nth time after suffering another blue screen from my laptop this morning before our client presentation.

I needed to restart my laptop several times before it powered back to its normal state again. It was kind of embarrassing since it took us a lot of hassle. It was just a good thing that he is with me; he somehow filled up the void time with his casual wittiness and entertained the clients with his lame jokes.

“Eyy, I already told you I can’t give up on my lappy. Eric Oppa gave it to me as a gift for my first job. It is not the laptop for sure because it has great specifications, he always makes sure to give me the best every time he gives me gifts. I think it’s me.  I am not really a techy person to be honest that is why it is suffering.” Yes that is right. My older brother made this more sentimental for me and I can’t let it go that easily. If I only know how to take care of these stuff.

Here we are right now in our favorite coffee shop trying to get drunk with caffeine and sweets to regain the strength that I lost during that humiliating situation. My boss knows it wasn’t my fault and he is avoiding me to feel sorry about it. He is such a good man.

 “Wait – I know a person who can fix that for you! Wait let me check if he is available. Give me a sec I will give him a call.” Dongwan pressed his quick dial number and a name that is familiar to me appeared right away on his screen.