UNATTENDED

UNFINISHED

“Haha! Why didn’t you answer Dongwan’s call? We’re together and he is calling you to ask if you can help me fix my laptop.” I told him directly to cut the chase.

“I’ll be in trouble because of this. Haha! First of all, tell him I’m sorry for not picking up, second – you may leave your laptop at my desk when you go to the office. I am just currently on the field right now.” Hearing Junjin said that he’s offsite, it means that he is really busy.

“Okay got it!” and we both hanged up. I looked at Dongwan’s frowning face and laughed at him.

“Fine, he never answers my calls anyway – what’s new? Hahah!” Dongwan tried to console himself since it was true. They are close but it is so seldom when I see them talking to each other via mobile. Most of the time, they prefer to meet up personally or just discuss about everything on chat box.

After finishing our coffee break, we head to the office to get our things to go home. It was just across the street and I feel thankful about that since it is so humid right now. Maybe it will rain again so I should hurry now because I forgot my umbrella. I think I should put a string on it next time and wear it as a necklace. Rainy season is here and I can’t be without it.

I did what Junjin told me and left my laptop on his table. Nobody’s there so I just left a note and put a label on my gadget. I need to go.