Chapter 2

The Wait is Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the next day, Hakyeon quickly tidy his things and said he wanna back home faster. The rest of start curiously what happening with their leader. Since a month ago, Hakyeon looked very excited when the manager told them, "TIME UP!" or "OKAY U CAN REST AT YOUR HOME NOW".

Taekwoon be a first person noticing something different in Hakyeon. So he decided to tell the rest member to keep watching Hakyeon but pretend like they are do nothing or ignoring what hakyeon just doing.

Hakyeon looked a bit shaking when waiting the elevator. He stompping his feets more than 3 times when the elevator still can't be function.

"Guys I cant wait anymore. I want to go. See u guys tomorrow"

Hakyeon leave the members as he running to the emergency stairs. Hongbin start following Hakyeon from behind but unnoticed by Hakyeon. Hongbin stay on his feet until he stepped into the familiar place.. It's home Hakyeon.

"My dear.. I'm home.. ___, where are you?"


Hongbin opened his eyes widen when hear clearly Hakyeon calling your name. He secretly stalk Hakyeon from the window. He saw Hakyeon taking with someone but he can't see anyone beside Hakyeon. He wrinkling his eyebrows. Just thinking what Hakyeon doing alone in that house. Why he very excited gonna back home even tho he life alone.

Hongbin finally just catching something from his sight. He saw a bottle of pill in the table.

"That is same bottle like in hyung bag? Last weeks I saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter