Hakyeon's POV

The Wait is Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day she looks becomes skinny, I feel sad look at her wrist very small and her skin pale than usual. Sometime she looks tiredness after doing so many works. She look different than she is that I knowing before.

I still remember the last day when I ask her to dinner. She resisted my order because she told me she feel tired. I begging until she finally obey with me. At this time I've prepare so much meals for her. It's prepared by myself but she told him no appetite to eat. She just touch a little bit of her food so I wouldn't feel hurt.

 

As usual I'll calling her name after get in my house. No answer from her. The whole home very silent. I checking her on the kitchen but nothing. Quickly stepped up stairs to find her in the bedroom. When I open the door I heard someone vomiting in the bathroom. She get sick? After a moment she get out from the bathroom. I approached her.

"Are you okay? I hear you vomiting"

Before she had time to answer, she was clinging to my shoulders. She almost fell to the floor due to loss of balance. Sweating flowing from her head. She look very ill.

"Sorry.. I just feeling unwell today. I got headache and suddenly vomiting"

I'm exposed the shock expression while counting via my fingers. My mind start thinking something that I didn't expected. I grab her shoulder then pulling her closer with me. Looking her up and down.

"You..."

She shutting off my mouth by her finger before I finishing my words.

"Don't worry,I'm not like what you are thinking. I just got a fever."

 

I'm exhaled on relieves and linked her arms to help her get up. I guide her up to the bed, ask her to lie down comfortably on the bed while I was sitting beside, caressing her face gently.

"You should tell me if you need my help. Look now you get suffer like this. You rest here.. I'm gonna call the doctor."

She gave me widen smile. Beautiful smile. I love her smile.

 

Doctor have finished checking her. My heart skipped a beat because worried about the results from doctor. I see her face that so beautiful even had to sleep. After that I accompanied the doctor came out from the bedroom. We both sat in the living room.

"Did she told you something about her healthy?"

Doctor asking me. I shooked my head because I know nothing. She never told me if she get sick.

"She having heart valvular disease. It possible to her get tiredness, dizziness, chest pain and difficulty catching her breath when her fatigue. She also tend to have lower body mass index than normal people. Now it has affected the heart. Her heart can not beat normally and her antiboties already becomes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter