Chapter 4

The Wait is Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day VIXX buzy with their concert. All them spending the whole day in practise room, recording studio and meeting room since today is last day their making preparation before the concert start.

"Hakyeon-ssi, the senior manager ask you to meet him at meeting room"

Their manager told to Hakyeon so he stopped dances and go to meet the senior manager. Another still focus with their practise. Then after a moment, Sanghyuk yelled to all to stopped.

 

"I FEEL GONNA DIE IF WE JUST PRACTISE WITHOUT REST"

The big-sized baby yelled playfully. Hehe.. Taekwoon laughing and ask them to rest. Hongbin suddenly run approaching his bag and took a bottle of mineral. He really look a like cf model even only drank the some water, all members put their eyes straight to watching him. Hongbin must thought "I know I'm very had good visual".

 

Suddenly, Hongbin's eyes catching something in Hakyeon's bag. He stop drinking. Putting back his mineral bottle in bag. Hongbin grabbed his leader bag to find something.

"This pills.... For what?"

A white bottle without name already in Hongbin's pretty hand. Taekwoon tapped Hongbin's shoulder. Hongbin reached up to see Taekwoon. He showed to Taekwoon about that medician.

"What's that?"

Taekwoon asking to Hongbin but that pretty young boy just shooked his head signed he didn't know.

"Nah, putting back where its place you take this thing before your big brother come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter