Final Chapter

The Wait is Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 month ago..

 

For help and advice from members, Hakyeon eventually can accept the fact that you was gone. Hakyeon spent a lot time to vacation with members to be easy for him to forget the wounds in his heart. His condition is improving and can control the emotions well.

He still not forgot every moment he was spend with you because for him, the nice memory couldn't be forgeting. When he had free time, he will meet you. He brought so much flower for you. He know you not really like the flowers but he decided to give it to you too.


"____, soon I had fanmeeting. You know I've prepare something special for you but since you can't attend our fanmeeting. I feel sad.. However since you in my heart, I feel happy because at least you can felt my heart"

Said Hakyeon while caressing your photo. Hakyeon hugging your photo to send his love to you.

"You are my starlight"

 


19th June,

VIXX had special fanmeeting and each member will perform their solo performance. So Hakyeon has decided to make a solo performance by singing a song composed by himself.

Hakyeon stepped onto the stage quietly, sitting in the middle of the stage, looking at all the humans in front of him .. He looked every face. He smile and ready for his song.

"Dear my girl, I wish you heard my heart voice. I wish you happy and I wish you listen this song. This song is dedicated for you.. I love you so much and our love never end."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter