Chapter 3

The Wait is Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's almost one month Hakyeon working under his schedules. He can't meet his girl and can't call his girl because really busy with promoting activity. The rest members feeling relieves when saw Hakyeon is normal but they still worried if Hakyeon would changing to be weird again.

Taekwoon can't sleep at this night so he walking around the hotel until suddenly he saw hakyeon sitting alone near the swimming pool.

 

"Taekwoon-ah, when you been here?"

Asks Hakyeon. He got a little shocked. Taekwoon smirk then take his place to sit beside Hakyeon.

"Nice night. The sky filled with stars. The starlight shining bright"

Said Taekwoon while he looked at the sky. Hakyeon also look at the same sky.

"Taekwoon-ah.."
"Yes, Hakyeon"
"I.... I miss someone but I felt hurt"

 

Taekwoon turned his head to see Hakyeon face. Hakyeon was facing him first.

"Who's that person you means?"

Hakyeon mute.. He look nervous. Taekwoon staring Hakyeon'eyes. He found the tears was foaming.

"Tell me, who's person make you miss like crazy? Did that person hurting you?"

Taekwoon pats Hakyeon's shoulder gently. Make sure Hakyeon has fine.

"I miss ____. I feel hurt of waiting her. Really hurt. I want to meet her again"

Finally Hakyeon mention my name again. Almost one month he not talking about me. He not mention my name but tonight he did it. Hakyeon really miss me.

"Ahh.. I feel you.. Actually I miss her too"

Hearing Taekwoon said he also miss to me was making Hakyeon feel very angry. He stood up then yelled to Taekwoon

"NO ONE CAN TAKE HER FROM ME! NO ONE!!! SHE IS FOREVER MINE! FOREVER MINE!!!"

Taekwoon shocked and sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter