Chapter 5

The Wait is Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 week has been passed with VIXX concert and fanmeeting. Hakyeon looked so tired af when their finally done with their tasks. Hongbin and Sanghyuk playing around, Taekwoon and Jaehwan busy gossiping each other and Wonsik stay in recording studio. Hakyeon do nothing. He laying on the floor, watching the ceiling then fall asleep.

 

"Ahhh, ____!!"

Suddenly Hakyeon screaming your name. He stood up. His body shaking on anxiety while grabbing his bag. He opening his bag and find something.

" ! Where it ? DAMN IT"

Hongbin and Taekwoon looked to Hakyeon after listen his cursing.

 

After a minute he crying. He walking nearest to the door, sat there as he folded his legs, rest his head on the knees and crying loud heart out.

The members has worry to him. Their didn't know what happening with Hakyeon actually. Taekwoon be the first person approaching Hakyeon. He gently patted Hakyeon's shoulder. But when he start to open his mouth, Hakyeon suddenly standing up. Grabbed his back and walking to the exit door.

"I wanna back home"

The last words from Hakyeon mouth before he shutted down the door. Members just speechless.

 


Hakyeon running to back home quickly. What's on playing in his head is he must meet you. His beloved girl.

 

"___, I'm home.."

Hakyeon smile happier when he open the door. He calling your name many times but no replied.

 

"Dear.. I'm home..."
"Where are you?"
"____.. I miss you. Where are you now?"

Hakyeon get into his bedroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter