FLASHBACK

The Wait is Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hakyeon open the door with his happiness hope to see his girlfriend send a smile and calling his name but today his room very silent. He up the stair to find her in bedroom but nothing. Hakyeon go to the kitchen, store and the mini garden. She's not in these place.

Hakyeon felt uneasy. He re-entered his home and sat in the living room. awaiting his girlfriend. Today no calls, no messages he received from her. Finally Hakyeon decided to call her. Heart skipped a beat when someone answered his call. Hakyeon wide smile appear on lips as he excited to listen her lover voice.

 

Hakyeon smile faded when he heard a strange voice answered the call.

"Where _____ is now?"

Hakyeon taking the deep breathe as he waiting the answer.

"She was in the emergency ward. I hope you can get here as soon as possible"

Hakyeon heart immediately as to explode when hearing his girl is now critical. Unconscious and struggling with death. Without wasting time he rushed to the hospital. Family of his girlfriend had been there. They cried. Hakyeon daze like to miss something important.

Hakyeon approaching the brother of his girlfriend. That man gave a sad smile on Hakyeon. Hakyeon bowed properly and tried to asking what happening with all of them. That man patting Hakyeon's shoulder and said,

"I hope you can accept this fact. She had died 2 minutes ago. Doctor confirmed that her heart is very weak also been infected."

Hakyeon's whole body shivered. He feels cold and pain in his heart. his legs were weak to cau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter