Chapter 1

The Wait is Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hakyeon twisting a doorknob. His body felt very heavy due tiredness. Step by step Hakyeon preparing to step up to the bed and then he sat on the edge of the bed. His hands move like calling someone so close to him. He hugging you.

 

"Did you feel tired for waiting me? No? Oh my girl.."

Hakyeon caressing your back gently and then released the grip both of you.

"I have some story that I want to share with you"

 

He talking a lot but you just smile to him, its made his heart pounding. He can feel happy when you listening all his story but suddenly he feel anger when you didn't answer his question. He took the thick leather strip and tied up your hands. He dragged you into the dark room.. left you alone in that room all night long.

 

He come again to find you in the next day. Caressing your face until to your hands. Whispering he miss you so much and hugging you like no tomorrow. The time he pushed your body slowly he saw you was smile to him..

He felt his mood become so fine after seeing your coldness smile. Hakyeon just need you smiling only for him. He held his hands to you, tried to guided you to walk with him but you just stood up frozening seemed you didnt have any mood to follow him so he allowed you stay in his room until he come back again.

Like usually he calling my name when he popped in his room. He run to approached yourself. Give you the bear hug. He touch every inch of your face and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter