Chapter Five

Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And... Jung Chaeyeon."

The silly smile on the girl's face never cease since that compliment. Flipping her body over and over on her bed, she can't contain her excitement within her body. 

"AHHHHHHH" she screamed.

Don't worry, nothing happened to the great Jung Chaeyeon. 

She was just screaming to let out her excitement in the middle of two at dawn. The next thing she knew was that her door was flung open, revealing her worried sister, Soojung.

"What happened?!" 

Chaeyeon smiled sheepishly and shook her head, "Nothing sis. I just cant contain my excitement and happiness." 

Soojung rolled her eyes and knocked on the younger's head, "Aish! You scare me! You are like screaming the middle of the night!"

The latter grinned, making Soojung raised her brow in curiosity. She fold her arms and looked deeply in Chaeyeon's eyes, "Spill it out. What's making my baby sister so happy?" 

Jokingly, Chaeyeon shook her head and stuck her tongue out, "Not telling you." 

Soojung frowned and stormed her foot chlidishly, pulling her fingers out, ready to attack the sides of Chaeyeon if she doesn't speak up.

"Someone told me i'm the most beautiful in the school." 

Confused, Soojung questioned, "What? Doesn't everyone tell you that everytime?" 

Chaeyeon thought for a moment before nodding, "That's true." She continued, "But this time, its from someone thats more gorgeous than me!"

A knowing grin starts forming on Soojung's lips, "There's someone you think is more gorgeous than you?"

It was pretty rare for Chaeyeon to think that someone is more prettier than her. Even her drop-dead gorgeous exotic-looking girlfriend, Kang Seulgi, wasn't acknowledged by Chaeyeon. 

Soojung was getting so curious about this gorgeous girl Chaeyon is refering to, "Tell me about this girl." 

Both of them then settled down on Chaeyeon's bed. 

"First of all, her name is Joo Kyulkyung. The first time i met her was when i saw her playing a chinese traditional instrument- Bipa. She was so good at it and i was so amazed-" 

"-Wait. She's a Chinese?" 

Chaeyeon glared at Soojung for a moment for interrupting her speech about Kyulkyung before nodding. 

Then, she goes on talking about her encounters with Kyulkyung. While she was sharing with a wide grin, Soojung already knew that there's a spark in Chaeyeon. 

Soojung can't wait to meet Kyulkyung.

 

-

 

"Kyulkyung unnie!" 

The said girl immediately woke up from her little nap and whipped her head towards her junior who was looking at her, puzzled. 

"Yes, Doyeon-ah?" Kyulkyung stretch out her arms before letting out a little yelp when her right arms started aching. 

"Are you alright?" Yoojung questioned. 

The oldest of the squad smiled, "Yeah... just worn out by yesterday's training." 

"Training? There's no training yesterday, unnie." Doyeon said. 

Kyulkyung pouted in reply, "Not for me..." 

"Jung Chaeyeon trains me personally everyday after school, since she knew that my stamina is too weak to do cheerleading." 

Upon hearing that, Yoojung quirked her brow and asked, "Since she knew about that, why would she still want you in the team?"

Doyeon nodded too, "Yeah. I'm pretty sure there's other second years out there having much more splendid stamina than yours." Kyulkyung glared.

"No offence, unnie." Both of the youngest girls said while Kyulkyung shrugged.

"How would i know what's going on her mind?" 

"She's one of the weirder kind of human species i've came across."

Doyeon and Yoojung cracked up, "But i doubt there's anyone as weird as you."

"AS IF YOU GUYS ARE ANY BETTER OFF THAN ME?" Kyulkyung laughed and tickled the two girls. 

 

-

 

Kyulkyung looked at Chaeyeon with confusion written all over her face as the older girl was seen outside her classroom, waiting for her. 

"Is there training today too?" 

Chaeyeon jumped up at the sudden voice and screamed softly, before glaring at Kyulkyung, "You scare me!"

"Oh well, i'm sorry for scaring you." Kyulkyung rolled her eyes.

"Rude." Chaeyeon pouted. 

Kyulkyung sighed, "So what are you doing here? Please spare me for a day? My arms and legs are aching so much thanks to your monstrous trainings!" 

Chaeyeon giggled and pouty adorable Kyulkyung. 

"I know. That's why theres no training today!" Chaeyeon smiled, "But you will have to some with me." 

Kyulkyung shook her head immediately, "please. I just wanna go back home and have a sleep." 

Chaeyeon raised a brow, "Are you sure you want to do that instead of coming with me to get a full body massage?" 

Upon hearing the word massage, Kyulkyung's eyes lit up. 

"I'M IN!" Kyulkyung exclaimed.

"Heh. I knew that you will-"

"-Unnie? Captain?" 

Someone from the back, interrupted her. 

"Doyeon!" Kyulkyung welcomed the younger happily. 

"Hello, captain." Doyeon smiled while Chaeyeon returned a forced smile back.

"What are you so jumpy about?" Doyeon questioned as she nudged the girl crush. 

Kyulkyung then had a bad-bright idea.

"Why don't you join us for a full body massage?" 

Chaeyeon swore she almost screamed. 

But fortunately, she was able to hold it back.

"Body massage?" 

Chaeyeon giggled nervously, "ah, i only have free ones for two person." 

Thinking that Doyeon would back off; Chaeyeon was about to grab Kyulkyung's wrist and pull her away when she caught Doyeon taking the other free hand. 

"I can pay for mine." 

 

-

 

Anyone would have noticed how awkward the atmosphere was between the two high school girls. Well, maybe e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter