Chapter Three

Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say she was shocked, was an understatement. Doyeon casted an appalled look towards her captain who had a smirk playing on her lips. 

"Umm..beg my pardon, can you repeat what you've said?" 

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes, "Joo Kyulkyung had promised me to join the cheerleading club yesterday." 

"What? She never tell me anything about it." 

Doyeon felt the feeling of betrayal when she heard the news. Even when they were hanging out earlier during break time, Kyulkyung had never mention anything about cheerleading. 

The year three captain shrugged and glared alarmingly at Doyeon, "Anyway, i was personally her to the hall for our training so you can just head straight to the venue and start the warm up." 

Hall?

"Why hall? I thought the field is the destinated venue for our training?" Doyeon questioned in confusion. 

Chaeyeon chunckled, "Well, you've told me that she hates the sun so i decided to change the venue." 

Doyeon stared at the latter in disbelieve. The bias-ness. No matter who in the team had complained about the sun and want to change the venue to the hall, they would get punished and will have to run laps. But it don't even need to take Kyulkyung's pleads to make that happen. 

 

-

 

To be honest, Kyulkyung had actually regretted promising Chaeyeon to join the cheerleading team. She went back and thought about it. Since, she doesnt have any cheerleading experience, she was afraid that instead of helping out, it would drag the whole team down instead. All in her life, the only thing she could do well was playing the bipa.

Taking up new skills and getting out of her comfort zone wasnt something Kyulkyung would choose. She would prefer to go through the same old routine as long a she's comfortable with it. 

What's more, she was chosen to perform for the showcase that she had audition. If she join the cheerleading team, she would have to train and therefore, less time to practice her bipa. She needed the scholarship to enter the university she wants to abd winning the showcase is undoubtedly the stepping stone for her. 

"Joo Kyulkyung!" The books that was hugged around her arms, almost dropped when she jumped in shock. Kyulkyung turned to the source of voice and saw Chaeyeon smiling at her. 

"W-What are you doing outside my class?" Soon, murmerings started as they saw the popular senior talking to the girl crush. 

Chaeyeon grinned widely, "Remember? You promised me you will join the cheerleading team and so, i'm here as the captain to you to the ha-"

"-I'm sorry." 

The grin on Chaeyeon's lips ceased immediately. Kyulkyung aimed an apologetic smile at her before walking past the latter but Chaeyeon gripped her wrist to stop her. 

"For what?" 

Kyulkyung bite on her lips and sighed, "I can't join the cheerleading team." 

It was obvious Chaeyeon was pissed off at the broken promise, "Why." 

"I'm not experienced in cheerleading and i've to practice bipa for my upcoming showcase as well. I cant afford to not win this showcase. I'm sorry." 

Kyulkyung withdrew her hand away from Chaeyeon and hastily walked away leaving Chaeyeon fuming in anger. 

She can't believe Kyulkyung rejected her again and broke her promise. She was so looking forward to today that she even washed her uniform twice and even had Kyulkyung's uniform prepared. But then the younger just had to broke off the promise like as if it was nothing. 

"Damn it Joo Kyulkyung..."

 

-

 

The cheerleaders glanced at their captain nervously, its apparent that their captain wasn't in her best mood. Her face was red in anger, her eyes shows no emotion. They should be glad that they would train in the hall for the time being but looking at their captain, the thought of training in the field might be better. 

"Today will be physical." Chaeyeon spoke coldly that even when the team wants to groan at the plans of the training, they held it back. Afraid that they would get punished. 

Doyeon knew what was wrong when Chaeyeon came in without her friend trailing behind. She also knew she might not be able to walk out of this hall without maybe crawling out. 

Once you make Chaeyeon angry, you will be in hell. 

"Doyeon-ah.. whats wrong with our captain? She looked so pissed off." Chaeyoung whispered but was unfortunately caught.

"Kim Doyeon and Chaeyoung, down." Chaeyeon instructed and both of them immediately get down in split seconds.

The first year captain mentally slapped her fellow friend for whispering to her. 

"Why are you two whispering while i'm here talking." Chaeyeon walked towards them and glared at Doyeon. 

"Doyeon, recover." Both of them got up.

Chaeyeon frowned and stared at Chaeyoung, "Did i say you could recover?" 

"Opps sorry." The baby cub pouted and went back to her pumping position. 

Doyeon wished that she was the one doing pumping instead because she knew she was going to do something more difficult with the alarming glare from Chaeyeon. 

"You, will freaking run around the school in search of your bipa-lover friend and do whatever you need- even knocking her to unconsciousness and drag her here." Chaeyeon continued, "You've exactly fifteen mintues for your mission. If i don't see her stepping in this hall after our warm up, you will face the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter