Chapter Twelve

Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trembling, Chaeyeon looked at Yuju with an horrified expression. it screamed nothing but confusion and betrayal. 

The same-aged girl smirked and glanced at Doyeon who was still trapped between her arm, "I thought i told you to come alone." 

Doyeon fidget, managed to voice out a little despite the strong hold of the older girl, "I-I forced her t-to let me follow!"

A flicker of annoyance flashed across Yuju's face as she grimaced and glared at Chaeyeon.

"This girl is annoying me right now, Chae. Ask her to shut her big mouth up."

Chaeyeon gulped and clenched her fist, "Dont you dare hurt my friends." 

"Friends?"

Yuju  quirked a brow in amusement, "I thought i was your only friend."

Chaeyeon then snickered, "if you were, then you wouldnt be doing such things right now. Let Doyeon go, if not, i'm not going to freaking let you go."

"Wow. The  great Jung Chaeyeon is threatening me!" The hold on Doyeon's neck was even more stronger that Chaeyeon began to panick when she saw the younger's face turning pale white as she tried her best to breathe. 

Frowning, Chaeyeon stormed on her feet, "What the hell do you want, Yuju?" 

"Well, i'm not sure." Yuju then shot the question back to Chaeyeon, "what do you think i want?"

With how Yuju was eyeing back and forth from her and Kyulkyung, Chaeyeon already knew the answer. 

"Look Yuju." Chaeyeon continue with a gentle tone hoping that it would calm Yuju down although she was fuming greatly inside, "I'm really sorry if you felt left out after Kyulkyung got together with me. I don't care what you want to do with me, but leave Kyulkyung and Doyeon alone."

The latter laughed, "see? what do you think is the best way to hurt you? isnt it by using kyulkyung?" 

Chaeyeon gulped. 

"Well, alright since this girl here as nothing to do with this situation, i will go easy on her." Yuju smirked and knocked Doyeon off in unconsciousness.

"Doyeon!" Chaeyeon exclaimed, and glared at Yuju who were taking steps nearer to get and the still unconscious Kyulkyung tied onto the chair. 

The brunette eyes bulged out when she saw Yuju taking out a steel bat that was stained with blood. 

"Did you freaking hit Kyulkyung with that?!"

Yuju shrugged and bend towards Chaeyeon, "What do you think? do you want to take it for a DNA test?" 

"You are crazy." Chaeyeon hissed and stood infront of Kyulkyung, protecting her. 

Yuju scoffed, "Is she really worth for your protection?" 

"Thats up to me to decide, dont you think so?"

"But really, Yuju. What's your problem with me dating Kyulkyung? You never acted like this when i dated in the past!" 

Yuju  retorted, "This time is different! You're the one who fell first and whats more? its a girl!" 

Chaeyeon grimaced in pain as the latter grabbed her shoulder and shook her violently.

"Why isnt it me? i've been your by side since the first day you stepped into this place called the school but this chinese girl only stepped into your life for less than a year!" 

"Y-Yuju! You can't con--"

"--LE-ET HER GO!!!" 

Both of them whipped their head towards the source of voice and saw Kyulkyung trying to struggle out of the strings tied towards her hands and feet. 

"KYUNGIE! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Chaeyeon asked in concern as she tried grabbing Kyulkyung's face and look at her injuries.

But instead of assuring the older with her well-being, Kyulkyung glared at Yuju who was looking at them in amusement like as if she was watching a romance drama. 

"Sunbaenim, if you really like Chaeyeon unnie, you should have grant us your blessings since she's happy with me. and not trying to take away her happiness by hurting me. and certainly not doing this in hoping for the result to be with her." 

Yuju's face grew more gloomy as Kyulkyung finished her sentence. she groaned, "shut up! you dont know anything!"

Seeing how annoyed Yuju was, Chaeyeon grabbed Kyulkyung's hand and shook her head, "You are going to enrage her even more. stop talking." 

"Let me handle." Chaeyeon short peck onto the younger's cheek, "i will get the both of us out of here." 

She then hugged Kyulkyung and whispered, "stay still, dont come until i signal you to " 

Chaeyeon secretly untied one of the stringd that were hugging the younger's wrist.

She then stood up and pushed Yuju further away from Kyulkyung and threatened her.

"If you let us go now, i will not report you and maybe she can still be friends. But if you dont, i wont forgive you. i will cut off whatever our ties is and nake sure you wont see me at all."

Yuju laughed, "Oh my, do you think i hope that i will get out of here safely?"

Chaeyeon frowned.

"i know i would lose you and also maybe i would end up behind the bars. But all i want is her to disappear from your life." Yuju smirked. 

"THINK PROPERLY, YUJU." Chaeyeon underscored as she grabbed the latter's collar and glared at her, "I swear if you dont let us go--"

Chaeyeon was interrupted by the sirens of police forces.

She gulped and looked at Yuju who wore a terrified expression, she was frozen for a moment.

Chaeyeon then let her go and ran towards Kyulkyung who had freed herself from the chair and grabbed her hands.

"RUN!"

They ran towards the door but was stopped by Yuju who already stationed herself infront of the door. her face was flushed red in anger and Chaeyeon knew she was already being controlled by her emotions. 

"Joo Kyulkyung. i told myself you will never get out of us here alive..." Yuju panted heavily and swung her bat up, aiming towards Kyulkyung.

Without any hestitation, Yuju swung her bat down with her strength towards the younger's direction. 

Kyulkyung closed her eyes tightly, waiting to take the hit. But instead, she felt a body hugging her. 

Opening her eyes, she saw Chaeyeon looking at her with her brows etched together, she mouth biting onto her lower lips, her eyes shut together tightly. Her expression screamed nothing but pain. 

"C--Chae??" Kyulkyung stammered as she supported the older's body with her hands. 

Chaeyeon opened her eyes slightly and smiled, "i told you... i will p-protect you..." 

Kyulkyung felt her knees went weak and she fell onto the ground together with Chaeyeon.

"Police! Freeze!" 

A second later, the police forces came breaking down the wall and pinning Yuju who was laughing madly down onto the ground. 

"C-Chaeyeon?" Her parents ran over to Kyulkyung's side and saw their daughter lying on the girl's l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter