Chapter Eleven

Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y-Your parents found out about you guys?!" Yuju exclaimed in horror while Chaeyeon bit on her lower lips and frowned, "What did they say?" 

Chaeyeon shrugged as she remembered the awkward and horrible scene from last night. 

 

"So i've heard something interesting, Jung Chaeyeon." The said girl shivered upon the older man's firm voice. Chaeyeon fidget nervously as she stared at her older sister, trying to seek help. 

Seeing how nervous and scared Chaeyeon was, Soojung questioned for her, "What is it that you've heard?" 

"That you're dating a girl?" Mr Jung folded his arms as he quirked a brow, looking at Chaeyeon. 

The young girl could only lower her head down the ground, hearing her own heart beating against her ribs.

It was nerve-wacking. 

"Ha...dad, you might have heard it wrong." Soojung giggled awkwardly, trying her very best to save her baby sister who was chicken-ing out at the corner. 

Chaeyeon sighed heavily. She knew that this day would come. But she didnt expect it to be this fast. She didnt expect it to be today. Moreover, she was too occupied with finding out about the mysterious person and protecting Kyulkyung. 

"Is that true, Chaeyeon?" The old lady questioned, joining forces with her husband. Putting their younger daughter in a tight spot. 

Still, Chaeyeon can't manage to bring herself up to tell her parents the truth. Her hands rolled up into a fist as she clutched onto them tightly. 

Soojung saw it and sighed heavily, turning to their parents. 

"Hey dad...mom... will you guys give us a brea-"

"-I'm sorry." 

Soojung widen her eyes as she saw Chaeyeon down on her knees, staring up at their parents with eyes that screamed determination and confidence. 

"So its true?" Mr Jung scoffed and turned to Soojung, glaring at her, "What have you been teaching her? I shouldn't have left her with you."

Chaeyeon frowned, "Dad! Its not unnie's fault! I just turned out this way! She didnt teach me or force me into anything." 

Mr Jung clenched his teeth, "Chaeyeon, i've already been heartbroken once by your older sister. Please don't repeat the same thing again. My heart cant take it." 

"I'm sorry dad, but i'm afraid i cant please you." The young girl apologized firmly, taking her stand as Soojung watches her in awe for her braveness and bluntness. 

"Apart from her, i wont be with anyone else." 

Mr Jung then hollered.

"JUNG CHAEYEON! I'M NOT ASKING YOU TO LEAVE HER. I'M ORDERING YOU TO." 

The youngest gulped and gathered all of her courage as she yet again firmly tried to protect her relationship.

"Dad, mom. I'll make this clear. Since young, i have been following your commands. Coming to Seoul, studying here and getting good results. I've never rebelled against you guys before. But this time, for the first and very last time i will act like a normal rebellious adolescent. Please, accept me for who i am." 

Her parents was speechless. They never knew Chaeyeon wasn't happy with their decisions. 

"Who is that kid?" Mrs Jung questioned, softly. Chaeyeon thought that maybe they possibly will give in. 

But nope.

'Bring her to us right now." Mr Jung spoked harshly.

Chaeyeon nodded, she wanted to show Kyulkyung to them someday anyway, "Sure, i'm pretty sure you guys would like her. Buf before that, would you tell me who told you about us?" 

 

Yuju thought for a moment, "its Kim Mingyu isnt it?" 

"Yeah." 

The same aged girl leaned back against her chair as they waited for the class to start, "Thought so." 

"Now i'm hundred percent sure its him. This showed that he had the motive of breaking us up..."

Yuju shrugged, "What are you going to do then? Warn him?" 

"I'm not going to let him off so easily..."

Chaeyeon already had 1027th ways of dealing with Mingyu playing in her mind.

"What are we going to do later? I'm so excited! Cant wait for school to end!" Yuju exclaimed all of a sudden, latching herself into her bestfriend's arms. 

Chaeyeon stared at her blankly.

"Huh? We are suppose to go out?" 

Yuju face fell.

"What? Didnt you promised me that we're going to hang out today after school?" 

Chaeyeon blinked, "oh i did?" 

The latter sighed and nodded, clearly disappointed. 

"Sorry... my parents wants to meet Kyulkyung today..." Chaeyeon bite on her lips, feeling apologetic as Yuju wore an unreadable expression on her face.

The girl then shrugged it off nonchalantly and smiled alittle.

"its alright then... next time."

 

The four juniors frowned deeply as they hear Kyulkyung talking about her locker incident. 

"Thats really extreme..." Mina commented as she looked around them, feeling creeped out that theres actually someone in the school acting like a psycho murderer. 

Yoojung nodded, "Yeah... that's really too far."

"Are you going to be alright unnie? Please dont die so early..." Yeonjung pouted sadly, earning a knock on her head. 

"Yah! You kids! Can you guys be more positive?" Doyeon reprimanded as she stared at the older girl who was staring at the ground as they walked along the corridor.

"Its all because of Chaeyeon sunbae." Mina grumbled while Kyulkyung glared at her.

"Its nor her fault, Kang Mina. Its that psycho's fault. She didnt want this to happen alright." 

Mina just kept shut and ate her bread sliently, realising that she might have said something wrong.

Yoojung then stepped i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter