Chapter One

Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A small pleased smile was plastered on the strict-looking woman's grumpy face, winkles showing that she was most likely half to the age of hundred. The whole studio was in deafening slience with only soft, gentle and beautiful sound coming out from the instrument that none of the students present there came across before. 

"Thank you." 

The studio roared with applauds for the riveting performance by the new second year transfer student. 

"Joo Kyulkyung, thats your name right?" The evaluator asked, the smile never ceased from her thin pale lips. The performer smiled politely and nodded. 

"Very interesting skills you have there, pretty girl." 

Kyulkyung bowed her head down, scratching her nape, "Thank you for your praise, saem." 

She was flustered by the overwhelming praise she recieved since she was considered as an average player back in her hometown.

"But since you're late, i'm going to deduct some mark from it." 

Kyulkyung couldnt help but blame the person she bumped into earlier on when she was rushing to the studio. Its only her first day and first audition in a new school and she already had marks deducting. Her dream of graduating the school with perfect marks were crossed off and flown away now.

 

-

 

Everything was too confusing for Kyulkyung. She was just packing and cleaning her bipa up when a bunch of students crowded around her, looking at her as if she's some kind of interesting item that have never seen before. 

Kyulkyung stared back at them, contemplating whether to introduce herself and greet them. Suddenly her mom's voice just appeared in her mind. 

"Make sure you mix around and have friends!"

Rising her hand up, she did a little wave and smiled brightly, "Hello! I'm Joo Kyulkyung!"

Instead of receiving a wave back or some handshakes, Kyulkyung was appalled at the shrilly shierks from the females. 

"Aish! Keep quiet Kang Mina!" One of the taller girls exclaimed and extended her hand towards Kyulkyung with a friendly smile. 

"I'm Kim Doyeon." Kyulkyung noticed the very distinct features of the other girl and thought she had a exotic face. She took her hand and shake it, "Please do not mind those midgets."

Kyulkyung diverted her attention to where the taller girl was bobbing her head to. They were looking at her with glints of sparks in their eyes.

Glancing at their name tag, she read, "Kang Mina, Choi Yoojung,  Yoo Yeonjung?"

The three supposedly midgets nodded their heads and suddenly the whole crowd shouted her name, extending their hands towards Kyulkyung and shouting their names out hoping that the girl would remember them. 

Seeing the overwhelmed look on her senior's face, Doyeon face-palmed and took the older's wrist, gaining attention from the senior. 

"Ready for a run?" She mouthed and before Kyulkyung could process what she was saying, she found herself being pulled out of the crowd. 

"He-Hey! I think we can stop for now?" Kyulkyung exclaimed as she felt her legs giving in after running for approximately five mintues. Doyeon slowed down and removed her hand from Kyulkyung's wrist.

Kyulykung's breathe was uneven and beads of sweats were already forming on her forehead, while on the other hand, Doyeon was still perfectly breathing fine not having a single drop of sweat. 

"Are you alright?" Doyeon raised her brow. 

The shorter nodded and wipe her sweat away with the back of her hand, "yeah. Thanks for being my savior, Doyeon-ssi."

Doyeon smiled, "Drop the formality, unnie. i'm a first year." 

Noticing the appalled expression she recieved, Doyeon chunckled, "Yeah. I have a mature face." 

Thinking that she had offended the younger girl, Kyulkyung quickly shook her head, "yeah you look matur-wait what? Nonono... i mean you look older than your ag- wait isnt it the same thing? What am i saying...ugh." 

Kyulkyung continue to stutter while receiving amusing looks from her junior; Her hands fumbling around in the air, as if it will help her with her words and her over-reactions. 

"YAH KIM DOYEON!" 

Kyulkyung stutterings finally came into a stop when three midgets crashed into Doyeon, one arm locking her, one leg locking her and the other one holding onto the pink case Kyulkyung was so firmilar with. 

"Yah! CHOI YOOJUNG, KANG MINA!" Kyulkyung wanted to laugh at how Doyeon shoved her hands to her friends who were legit hanging around her giffrafe neck and leg. 

"You left your instrument back there!" Yeonjung pushed the pink case forward to Kyulkyung with a smile. Kyulkyung quickly retrieves it, "Thanks!" 

Yeonjung directed her attention to the trio and face-palmed, "You guys are so embrassing!"

Finally getting herself freed from the other two, Doyeon huffed and glared, "as if you're not."

Kyulkyung giggled at the antics of the four of them when the bell rang off. 

"Oh! Unnie, what class do you have now?" Doyeon questioned. 

Kyulkyung fished out a paper from her jeans pocket, "uhmmm..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter