Wendy

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Just a heads up this is just like a special chapter. If you want to know more about Wendy and Jin’s story please read. If not, you can just skip this chapter because I think it’s not that important. I just want to write something. Thank you to all those who commented on my last chapter. I’ll be posting the next update in Jungkook’s POV soon because that’s what a lot has requested. :)

Wendy feels really tired. Maybe it’s because of the fever. She already lied to her parents and even her sister earlier, and said that it was really not that bad. Her body’s temperature is just high but aside from that there is nothing wrong with her. But right now she really just wanted to sleep. She doesn’t know where she really gets the fever all of a sudden and she just think that it was because of staying up late and being overworked in school too, being the school council’s president. And maybe it’s also on her being stressed because of the kids her sister was befriending lately. She was worried before, because her sister seemed to not have any friends but she thought it will change soon, yet when it changed and now her sister has friends she became more worried.

All because her sister’s friend was Minah of all people

She can’t be friends with her.

Not when that girl was the cousin of her rival thoughout her high school years and for sure holds a grudge on her until now. She can’ blame that girl, Sojin anyway. Just when that girl thought she was the best, Wendy managed to take the crown from her.

On the exact same day?

That girl can celebrate it on any other days for all she know but still even before Wendy can open to invite her close friends to her upcoming birthday celebration this Saturday, Sojin yelled for everyone to hear about the party of hers that’s on the same day.

“Everyone’s invited!”

The cafeteria has never been quiet until that day.

“I repeat. Everyone!”

Sojin tossed her silky black hair, which used to be fiery red just weeks ago, over her shoulder. Her friends tried to silence her as they glanced over Wendy’s direction.

“Let’s just get out of here. You said you’re not eating lunch right?”

“Of course” the girl’s tone was normal now but still above the hushed whispers of everyone in the cafeteria”I don’t want to look like a pig on such a special day.”

aka Her birthday party.

Wendy slumped down on her seat, not taking any comfort on one of her closest friends reassuring pat on her shoulder.

Her friends! Of course, Wendy thought. She can at least expect them to come on her party right? Seulgi, Nayeon and Sejeong won’t betray her just because of some popular girl who happened to take a liking to always rain on her parade. They all had a concerned expression on their faces then Sejeong said that she really doesn’t have to worry.

“You have us. Let’s just celebrate it together. Us four” the girl smiled and Sejeong even pats her head. Wendy just smiled back.

But in all honesty, that really was not what she wants. They were not enough for her.

Back in grade school Wendy has always been so popular. Because she happens to take after his father’s looks that was half Canadian, she doesn’t have the usual Asian face, which most people found very charming. Wendy was used of being liked by everyone and being part of the most popular cliques in school. She thought this won’t change in high school, since most of the freshmens comes from her school anyway. But of course there were some students mostly in the upper years who came from different school too and unluckily some were richer than her. And there comes Park Sojin, the sophomore who they said was really famous when she was a first year that even those in higher years admired her. She’s smart, pretty and has a body to die for. The girl’s parents helped a lot-that is in terms of money-to the school’s establishment even before she studied here mainly because Sojin’s parents were close friends to the school’s director. That is one thing that really became a determining factor on who became the school’s Queen.

Still Wendy managed to make herself known to everyone. She’s definitely not the smartest. But because of her envy towards Sojin she starts to strive harder until later she became one of the top ranking student in the whole school. She took part in almost every school clubs and was voted to be the president in each one. But as she moved to next year, as Sojin too moved and now became fit to be the school council’s president, Wendy’s goal get even bigger. She promised herself that next year she will have that position, even when she was sure who her rival will be.

Exactly that happened when another year has passed. Wendy was now a junior while Sojin was a senior, a graduating student who still wishes to have the role of the school’s president on her last year. But then the shocking thing happened when Wendy was hailed as the winner by only one vote ahead.

Sojin’s team was devastated and said that if not for that one vote, they could have won. While Wendy’s team tried to hide their happiness and remain humble, especially Wendy of course, who thanked everyone who voted for her, down to that last vote that changed everything. When the girl glared at her openly across the gymnasium on her speech, Wendy just smiled. Deep inside she was thinking, she can glare all she wants. She’s still a loser anyway.

By then Wendy was sure that the girl won’t make her life easy from that day. By then Sojin’s eyes opened on how big of a competition she is. Before, the girl would just roll her eyes at Wendy’s achievements, now she was making sure that if Wendy achieved something, she should have not the same achievement but something bigger.

And now it’s the day of her birthday celebration which was exactly was Wendy’s birthday, while the girl Sojin who was about to celebrate hers on this day too was actually still on the next Friday. She just wants to mess with her, knowing she has prepared everything already, and knowing that Wendy won’t back out just to give way for the girl’s celebration. Wendy still wished that more students will come like they had promised her to, even though she heard that, that’s what they also promised to Sojin.

But as time passes by Wendy realized that as long as her friends were here she will be fine.

Wendy looked at her watch that said 7:00. They should be here anytime soon.

“Nayeon, Seulgi you’re here” The girl who opened the door gave them both a hug.”Where’s Sejeong?”

For a moment the girl looked annoyed but since she was smiling, it was really hard to tell. Nayeon smiled awkwardly and waved a hand in the air.

“She’s sick” she chuckled awkwardly”So she can’t come…here”

“You look too happy about that” the girl said and Nayeon’s smile quickly fades”Anyway I’m just glad you two are here”

Seulgi quickly pulled Nayeon inside and it was Soji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter