Lost

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maybe because she’s still young or she’s just plain stupid to trust girls who she thought were nice. Eitherway Yeri lamented her decision of joining two of the most popular girls in her class in what they told her as a fun vacation before the summer ends. She thought that finally someone wants to be friends with her for real. But now she’s left alone like she has always been at school, a loser with no friends and no one to sit with at lunch except her older sister and her sister’s boyfriend who unintentionally always made her feel left out because of the way they act all lovey dovey around each other.

In a middle of a god forsaken place or dumpster or whatever kind of place she was thrown by her so called friends, with no money or even her cellphone she doesn’t know where to go. She just settled herself in yet another phase of self pitying as she in a corner near a store that barely had any customers at this time of night. She decided to just wait there.

They will come back for her, right?

“Yah, what if they found out what we did to her? Especially Wendy. You know she can be really scary whenever someone messes with her younger sister”

“C’mon Yura no one will know. Just stick with the excuse I told you and we’ll make them believe that it was no one’s fault. Well except for Yeri’s stupidity.”

The last girl who speaks wears the prettiest eyesmile he has ever seen. She zipped up the jacket she was wearing and for god knows what reason they both laughed. Jungkook looks outside the store’s window and saw a girl with a hazelnut colored hair sitting on the sidewalk rubbing her hands and arms. Wearing just some faded denim short and a sleeveless top she must have felt cold in this quite chilly night. Summer this time was so unpredictable or maybe because it’s just ending soon. Jungkook sighed at that thought.

“Aww poor thing. She’s like a lost kitten look.”

The girl who he heard was named Yura elbowed the other girl whose name she still hasn’t learned by now. Not like he wants to know really. After a few minutes of chats and laughters, both girls finally walked to the cashier in whatever things they purchased and headed out of the store with stifled giggles and arms linked with each other. Jungkook kept her eyes on them as they grabbed a taxi while the other girl on the other side of the street never seemed to notice as she was looking down on her feet.

Jungkook quickly grabbed something from one of the shelves on the store and puts it inside his pocket being wary of the cctv camera installed there. He smiled at the cashier who in return gives him a bashful smile back before he finally went out of the store and trudges out into the night.

Yeri’s ears perked up as she heard shouting from a distance. She looks up in fear as some group of guys were about to approach her. One of them even pointed at her while the others whistled in return. She scrambled up on her seat and her gut instinct told her to run but then a certain calm voice called her.

“Stay right there Miss. My friends want to talk to you”

She wondered how someone’s voice can be so calm and threatening at the same time. At the sound of feets shuffling faster probably some of them who decided to run, Yeri instantly froze in fear. Her early plan of escaping vanished into thin air as someone placed a hand above her head. While the others crowded around her in circle.

“She’s so tiny hyung” the one whose hand was on her head speaked

“Yeah…Just your type right Junhong?” one guy with a deep voice chuckled lowly and Yeri refused to look at him or any of them because she was afraid she would just faint by seeing their faces.

But then one of them bends with hands on his knees just to level up with her gaze and smiled. Yeri was met with a plump chubby cheek face guy who was far from what her idea of scary would be like. She finally looked at each one of them and god do they look so fine. But of course Yeri knew better than to trust a bunch of handsome strangers.

I need to go

She’s sure she opened to speak those words but she didn’t hear herself. One of them even mimicked how she foolishly just let hanged open without saying anything. The alarm went on for Yeri so she shakily swats the hand that’s on her head and forced her feet to move. She tried to turn to the right but she was blocked instantly by a man with a muscular built.

“It’s dangerous to stay out this late. Why don’t you come to our place and have fun?” yet it was the guy with the deep voice who spoke

Fun? These guys doesn’t know how much she has been through today.

Instead of answering, she tried to push the guy in front of her but he didn’t budge. Yeri looked up at him and prayed that her voice will cooperate this time. She was about to beg them to just let her go until someone beat her to it.

“Let her go hyung”

Another guy from out of nowhere appeared and Yeri doesn’t know how to feel about it.

“I found her first. She’s mine”

Especially when he just claimed her as his…

But he was the safest choice. Actually she really has no other choice anyway. She’d rather be with one guy than with a group of six. It’s easier to run away from him if he ever tried doing something bad to her.

“I’m on a camping”

Yeri blinked twice at the wide toothy smile he offered her before she finally looked at a large piece of carton placed near the river. She looked up again and notices that it’s really late and dark. The sky was filled with stars reminding Yeri once again that she was not in Seoul.

But camping?

Who in his right mind would camp outside in weather like this? But she can’t bring herself to ask him that. The guy plopped down on the carton and looked up at her as she was still standing.

“What’s your name?”

He then asked before holding out his hand in which Yeri thought would be for a handshake. But once she takes it not really wanting to be rude in the situation she was in right now, she was startled as she was pulled down, so quick that it made her land on her a bit hard.

“Ooops sorry”

“Yeri”

She tried not to flinch at her pained and ended up just giving out her name to the stranger. Well Jungkook, since he heard the other guys calls his name a few minutes ago. The guy seemed to know there is no need for him to introduce himself but still, Yeri wondered why there was no reply from him. She looked at him and found the guy staring right into her too. An awkward silence hangs in between them and Yeri quickly looks on her lap.

“You won’t mind sleeping here right?” finally he speaked

Yeri just grunted and nodded in return while playing with her fingers. She was startled when a bar of chocolate was placed on her lap.

“You must be hungry and I thought you’d like that”

She turned again to look at Jungkook who has just lain on the carton and used his arm as his pillow.

“You’re lost”

It was more of a statement than a question. Yeri didn’t answer but tried not to roll her eyes at the guy’s obvious remark. Be nice. She kept on reminding herself. She felt like her life was now entrusted towards this guy.

“Because your friends left you…”

His words hanged and Yeri’s eyes widened as she looked at him.

“How did you know?”

His eyes were focused on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter