A dreadful sight

The monster's bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was still the day of her birthday but on pressuring the brothers agreed to take bomi to the school. They knew it was dangerous but couldn’t deny her request. Bomi reached the class, as usual all the girls hated her from core due to the attention she was getting. Their negativity could be sensed from metres. It was normal for her now. Lizzy approached her as soon as she entered the class “Happy birthday princess” she cheered. Bomi could only relax with her friend “Thank you” she said. Lizzy handed over a gift to her. “This is beautiful” said bomi glancing at the bracelet in her hand. Lizzy felt proud “Heheh…it is, isn’t it? It’s a souvenir from the trip. It is a friendship bracelet. I have a similar one look” she said showing her wrist. Bomi felt special whenever she was with her. She thanked her “Not only you came back early for my birthday but you brought me a gift” she said touched. Both started chatting about random things.

Bomi felt a pair of eyes gazing behind her back. She sighed when she noticed it was a just her imagination. She tried to divert her mind as much as possible but couldn’t. She was uninterested in anything as many things were going on in her mind. She went to the rest room alone to clear her mind off as was still troubled by seunghyun’s words thinking why was she the reason? On that why were they killed miserably? She could only sigh unable to solve this mystery “What is happening these days? Some people are after me, some get killed. He says i am the reason but why?” she thought to herself. Her head was going round and round in circles as if it was a never ending cycle. It was as if her mind would explode. Thinking wasn’t the solution for this, is what bomi realized. Coming to school will solve everything is what she thought but still it was the same. She was washing her hands when she noticed through the mirror a beautiful girl standing behind her. Bomi gasped and turned around. She glanced at her “Wow…she is pretty” she thought. The girl smiled at her “Hii” she greeted. Bomi greeted her back excitedly as she spoke to her first. The girl started the conversation “I am hyuna. You are bomi right. I always see you and wanted to talk to you” she introduced. Bomi was surprised “Really?” she asked, her eyes shining due to excitement .Hyuna faced her “Yeah…I was observing you from few days. I am really excited to be your friend” she said. Bomi wondered if she wants to be friends just because she was interested in one of the brothers but she couldn’t ask her. Hyuna said as if she could read her mind “Don’t worry you don’t have to introduce me to your brothers i already have a boyfriend”. Bomi smiled “Okay, I will be your friend” she said innocently. She was happy that she could make a friend among this jealousy. She wondered “I didn’t see you here before?” she asked. Hyuna grinned “Yeah, i am your junior. My class is on the lower floor”. Bomi nodded in agreement “Well then i have a class, meet you later hyuna” she said and shook her hand. Hyuna kept holding on to her hand. Bomi was puzzled “Umm…my hand” she directed her eyes to it. Hyuna snapped “Oh…yeah…sorry” she said releasing her grip. Bomi smiled and bid farewell but thought to herself “Well that was weird but wow, of all days on my birthday i made a friend” she grinned from ear to ear. Hyuna breathed heavily “I couldn’t hold my breath anymore”. She stared at her hand and it a second later “Princess….ummm…her smell… so ….delicious….that sweet smell of her blood….i want to taste that blood soon….i bet her flesh is delicious too. I have to do it fast. I have to become stronger and the only solution is the princess’s blood and flesh” she mumbled and left.

Bomi left to her class and took a seat. The class started. She was happy that she made a friend on her own so she wanted to share it “Lizzy i made a friend today. I will introduce her to you later” she said to her friend. The teacher spotted that and called her “Princess??....Bomi??”. She snapped “Yeah”. He glared “What’s the answer?” he asked pointing to the board. She gulped as she doesn’t know “Umm..i…”. The teacher shook his head “Why aren’t you paying attention? Just because this school is yours don’t just take it lightly do you understand?” he warned. Bomi stood sadly while the other girls laughed at her. Kyungsoo banged his table “Sir, do you know who you are talking to?” he asked glaring. The teacher gulped “Ah..yes…i…but she wasn’t”.Chanyeol joined him “We don’t care. You can’t speak to her like that”. Baekhyun placed his legs on the table “Do you want to get thrown out of this town sir?” he asked coolly. The teacher shivered “I am sorry…I apologize princess” he bowed. Bomi felt bad “I am sorry i was at mistake. Please punish me” she said. Chanyeol stopped her “Bomi??”. The teacher said “Fine, 2 rounds around the school”. Bomi agreed though it wasn’t considered a punishment. The teacher’s mouth was dry due to the constant glares of kyungsoo, chanyeol and baekhyun. They rushed outside after bomi left.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….............................................................................

 

Bomi ran around the school. This was noticed by chen, kai and sehun from their respective rooms. After her punishment, she squatted down in the playground taking a breather. She wiped her sweat and lifted her head when she saw a pair of feet near her “Hyuna???” she asked noticing her. Hyuna crouched down “Bomi, are you okay? I saw you running” she said hugging her. Bomi was surprised “Hyuna?” she asked puzzled. Hyuna broke the hug “I am sorry. It is just that you remind me of my sister who is no more.She looked exactly like you” she said hugging her again. Bomi felt odd “Sorry to hear that” she said sadly. Hyuna gulped and her lips looking at her neck. She broke the hug controlling herself “I want to ask you a favour. My parents will be really happy if they meet you. Can you please come with me?”. Bomi was indecisive “Is it true?....Should i believe her?.....i….what if …?”. Hyuna convinced her “You know bomi we miss my sister a lot. I am happy that I could meet you and I am sure my parents will be happy to see you too….let’s go please….you can come back early”. Bomi was touched at her words but still she was doubtful “It is true that i want to meet your family but i am sorry i can’t do this. I am happy that i can help but i can’t come with you. I have to go now” she said standing up and took her steps towards the entrance.

Hyuna clenched her fists “Bomi…wait” she stopped her. She rushed to her as soon as she stopped, grabbed her hand tightly “You know bomi i am sorry”. Bomi stopped her “What are you doing?” she asked trying to loosen her grip. “But i am not leaving my prey that easily” hyuna grinned evilly and placed her hand on bomi’s head. Within a second she felt numb and couldn’t move her body later was unconcious. Hyuna lifted her and escaped. Meanwhile, the brothers gathered together and were searching for her. Lay who entered the school with xiumin and suho “Somebody was here” he declared. He ran inside and met the others. They rushed outside collectively to the hill after discussing, which was a short cut to the forest and also the only way out to cross this town. After planning they spread in different areas of forest to search for her.

Bomi’s throat was dry and she was still dizzy “W…wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter