His bride

The monster's bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the coldness from the water of the lake, creating a harmony were the warm bodies embracing each other under the auspicious full moon night. Their hearts yearned for each other through out the years especially baekhyun’s. His grip on bomi’s waist tightened. Pulling her closer to him more delicately than ever he closed his eyes in satisfaction, he wondered how long it has been since he touched her. Bomi’s heart thumped uncontrollably, she could hear her loud heartbeats, unknown to the fact that it was not hers only but theirs collectively.

Baekhyun broke the hug, his hands travelled from her back to her cheeks. Cupping her face he kept looking at her lovingly. If only he could fill his eyes with her image. It was unbelievable and absurd for bomi thinking the man she was most afraid of though without a proper reason is the one who stole her heart at the end. The same face which kept surfacing in her mind disturbing her heart, ultimately he was the one. Both kept looking at each lost in their eyes. They didn’t care about anything; neither the cold wind nor the water which kept flowing through their feet.

Noticing her lips quivering due to the cold, he picked her up in his arms. Securely placing her arms around his shoulders she rested her head on his rocky chest. He gently placed her on the bank and settled beside her. Both sat in silence. Placing his hands on hers he looked at her with a painful expression. Bomi couldn’t believe, those eyes which always made her tremble once were now so easy to read. Bringing his hand to her face she rested it on her cheek “You always protected me so don’t worry about anything” she reasoned. Troubled he immediately pulled his hand back “If only i didn’t bring you with me on that day you would be happy. You didn’t need to suffer all this” he expressed feeling sad, blaming himself that it was his fault.

“No” bomi denied seriously “If you didn’t save me that day i would be dead till now” she declared. Baekhyun’s eyes flared, pulling her into his embrace he hugged her tightly “Don’t ever say that” he was afraid to even imagine that possibility.

 “Then stop saying that” bomi warned breaking the hug. “If we hadn’t met that day we wouldn’t be together today. I wouldn’t know about your precious presence, about your precious heart” she stated.

Baekhyun was adamant “You don’t understand bomi. A union between us will bring nothing but destruction…….. but i cant turn a blind eye that you were the one who brought me out of this misery. I found a ray of hope in you. When others hated me you were the only one who gave me strength, who believed me and treated me normally” he explained recollecting his depressing childhood where he was sidelined by everybody just because he was born powerful.

A weak smile emerged on her lips “When i was in misery were you not the one who gave me hope??” she asked. He looked at her puzzled. “Whenever i was distressed you helped me…. even when i gave you a cold shoulder” she reasoned. “So, let’s not think about it because i believe it is destiny that brought us together. We were each other’s solution. Even in the worst of the cases we were for each other, so let’s go forward” she expressed her views.

Baekhyun’s lips parted. He never thought this girl would be so strong and support him. He nodded his head despondently, ultimately agreeing to her words.

“I want to hear those words” he ordered her to speak. Even now his behavior hasn’t changed towards her. Shyly turning to the otherside she remained silent.

 “You still piss me off” he remarked. Glaring bomi demanded him to say the words first “I heard them in my unconscious state in the library something like ‘like’” she teased.

Flustered baekhyun pulled her closer “Still a dumb girl” he frowned but the frown slowly disappeared and a smile formed on his lips “It is more than like” he confessed. Her eyes twinkled “Baekhyun oppa, for me too” she answered. He was overjoyed, the happiness reached his eyes.

“Prepare yourself, i have no intention of letting you go ever” he whispered in her ears, then gently placing his lips on hers. Savouring the moment were the two people, embracing in each others arms, they sat under the bright moon light. Their shadows merged together in the water declaring their union.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................................................

 

Meanwhile, kai who was sprinting in the forest changed into a wolf in the air and continued with the running. He jumped across the branches and howled loudly. The bats dispersed due to the sound and spread in the air. Panting hard, he landed on the ground with a thud. Immediately changing into the human he screamed in pain. Tears rolled down his cheeks as his heart got broken. No matter how much he denied he was in love with bomi but for the sake of baekhyun he buried his own feelings.

He recollected it was the same place he took her for a date but also a place where he found his favourite brother once.

Kai was very young at that time. He was tired of training everyday; the intensive training was making him go insane. His energy drained. He was also wary of baekhyun like the others. His friends and he just finished school and were returning. A small argument took place and kai hit one of his friends unintentionally. The fight became big and both were on each other’s neck.

Out of nowhere baekhyun appeared and growled stopping them from fighting. He separated kai and he was perplexed. He never spoke to him thinking he was scary. Opposite to his expectation, baekhyun scowled at the other kids “Anybody touches my brother and he will be declared missing”. The kids ran away apologizing. Turning towards him, “It was your fault” he glared at the trembling kai. Ruffling his hair he left.

A smile spread across his face. Since then he always looked out for him. Even when others were displeased kai would secretly see him. He didn’t know why others objected to go near him, he was perhaps the most normal and kind. Soon he became his favourite brother among all. In his eyes, baekhyun was pitiful, always locked up in a room, isolated from the others. Sometimes he discovered him crying secretly.

After bomi came into his life he changed. He noticed he was genuinely happy but once again his life was destroyed when that incident took place and bomi forgot about him. Not only that she distanced herself from him. He hated her for that. He was baekhyun’s ally but he could never hurt bomi because she was baekhyun’s life. Watching her always, hating her, he didn’t know when she became his life too.

His trail of thoughts ended. Lying on the ground he sobbed. The crumbling sound of leaves made him turn around only to discover naeun. Noticing him in a broken state she took him into her arms gently. He let her do it, gently burying his head in her chest he calmed down. He broke the hug only to see her eyes flooded with tears. Leaning in she planted a kiss on his dry lips “Look at me…please” she pleaded telling him to forget about bomi, saying she loves him more than anything and can do anything for him.

He blamed the tears, and his broken heart as the girl before him looked breath taking, sparkling and cute. The comfort she was giving him touched his heart. Crashing his lips on hers he kissed her passionately. The bushes and trees covered them abruptly as naeun used her powers. In the middle of the greenery they were making out like no tomorrow. Her lips travelled to his neck and rocky chest giving him pleasure. He groaned as the light and feathery kisses were driving him insane.

With a jerk he pushed her down and hovered on her, hungrily devouring her. Her soft moans spread through his ears making him drunk and his instiable desires  took an upper hand. His chest heaved up and down as his breath kept getting rougher. Coming to his senses he looked at the girl before him in a vulnareable state, her clothing torn into bits and pieces but her eyes showed just love towards him. Defeated he buried his head in her neck, planting a gentle kiss on her forehead he muttered he was sorry. Naeun shook her head telling him not to belittle himself “I don’t mind anything you do to me” she whispered in her raspy breath.

He helped her, gave his shirt to cover herself. He looked at her pitifully while she placed her hand on his cheek and gave a confident smile “Just give me chance” she pleaded. His face showed a unreadable expression. A tear escaped from her eye. Wiping it immediately she said “We should go”. Not answering again, he left before her and she followed with a difficult expression.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

Baekhyun and bomi returned to the hall where others were still waiting for her arrival. The clan was stunned watching their tightly clasped hands. There were growls and frowns everywhere. The hatred on their faces was clearly visible. Chen clenched his fists watching them together, also grinding his teeth.

Eunhyuk strided towards baekhyun and rose his fist to punch him but before he could take the action bomi stepped in front of baekhyun protecting him. She looked confident and stern, probably it was their first time seeing her expression after their arrival which made eunhyuk instantly drop his hand.

Leeteuk joined his objection “You are making a mistake princess” he huffed. Bomi shook her head and politely denied “I am not. Today is the only day i know what i am doing” she replied. Grabbing baekhyun’s hand she guided him to the altar where jihoon was standing. “Clan head, he is the person i want to marry" she declared.

The reactions as expected were not positive but there were people who were genuinely happy with her decision. Among the one who supported her the most was chorong. Kai and naeun joined the place pretending to be fine.

"We oppose to your decision princess" gathered the clan collectively. Their eyes turned red, the howls and glares continued. If possible they were ready to attack her. Sensing the danger baekhyun's eyes turned red. He took a step forward but bomi held his hand stopping him.

He glanced at her but to his surprise she was so calm that even he wondered if she was the same person. She looked so confident and strong. " I object clan head" minho joined the opposition. "He is never becoming the next clan head" siwon agreed.

Bomi argued "But he is the one i chose. Was i not given a chance to decide? Then why am i being objected? " she questioned. "Because he is an outcast" raged eunhyuk. The clan accepted shouting and swearing at baekhyun.

Bomi teared up. She glanced at baekhyun but he showed no emotions. Other brothers sighed and felt sad that their brother was treated horribly. It hurt them though they never were close to him.

The denials continued but the clan became silent when jihoon howled loudly. "I cannot allow it princess. You need to choose someone else" he declared. " I cannot do that" she opposed sternly. Silence filled in the air. "Then i will be the one selecting your partner " he concluded. Others snickered at baekhyun.

Growling baekhyun pulled bomi behind him "Over my dead body" he glared at his own father objecting him. The administrative council stepped beside jihoon in order to protect him. Bomi immediately stepped before baekhyun.

"Princess" baekhyun hugged her from behind in order to keep her safe. Patting his arm she smiled at him dearly. Turning towards jihoon she bowed "Clan head before my decision you told me to listen to my heart. I did" she smiled at him. " He is in my heart" she held baekhyun’s hand confidently.

Massaging his head jihoon explained " I also requested you to consider about the next leader for this clan". Nodding she expressed "I have, baekhyun oppa is perfect to be a clan leader". The council opposed, so did the clan.

"Just kill him" the clan enraged and marge forward. Things got out of control as they marched forward to attack baekhyun. He transformed instinctively and growled at them showing his sharp fangs. Exo transformed too in order to help him except chen. Bomi was frightened. Chorong and the others girls surrounded her to keep her safe.

Somehow, she released herself and hugged baekhyun tightly “Don’t fight” she mumbled. Before the battle between the clan and baekhyun took place. Dean stepped in “Stop it” he ordered. The glares didn’t stop. Dean approached jihoon “Clan head, do you want this? Did you forget your aim?” he reminded. Jihoon settled on the throne depressed “Stop” he declared after a second of silence. The clan and others became calm on his order.

Baekhyun transformed and held bomi in his arms securely. Dean explained “Who becomes the clan head is secondary? Did you all forget the main purpose of today? We can’t let this auspicious day pass by in vain. This day is not appearing again. We need to marry the princess off to the clan heir at all costs or forget this clan ever existed” he warned. Their eyes softened. Bomi stood confused by his words.

Suho came forward “Father, let them marry” he announced looking at baekhyun. He gave a blank look in return. The clan enraged but he rose his hand “We only care about two things. One is the clan and next is the princess. The decision is in front of us. Before we can save neither of them….let us proceed” he suggested. Bomi hugged him feeling thankful. her hair he turned towards his father.

Jihoon shut his eyes “Soori, is this really what you wish?” he muttered. Opening them again “Prepare for the wedding” he announced. Before the commotion arises he explained “We cannot let this night go to waste”. Bomi felt relieved. Baekhyun stood emotionless. I am never doing what you all expect me to. I will protect her at all costs.

Dean turned around and stared at him as he read his mind. He sighed looking at bomi “Too bad baekhyun….even you cannot change this destiny. I am afraid you will lose in front of your love” he muttered closing his eyes.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Chen clenched his fists watching baekhyun dressed in a wedding attire, a royal blue traditional outfit. He glared at baekhyun who walked past by him while he gave him a blank look in return. Next, bomi entered the hall dressed in a golden traditional wedding dress with the help of the women.

Nervously she took a seat opposite to baekhyun and met his eyes. A slight smile appeared on his lips for a split second but it disappeared instantly. Jihoon performed some spells and a mysterious barrier surrounded them. The barrier was so strong that even baekhyun felt more powerful than before. He groaned suddenly and bomi got worried. He gestured to stay seated and she followed. He took her hand in his assuring her that everything is fine. A sigh of relief escaped her lips. Chorong patted her shoulder telling her to relax and she nodded.

The full moon shone directly above their heads and a red halo spread around it. Baekhyun’s eyes turned red. He lifted his head he looked directly into her eyes but this time instead of getting scared she smiled at him dearly. After the rituals they were declared husband and wife.

The couple were brought in front of each other. “Seal your marriage vows with a kiss” jihoon announced. Baekhyun reduced the distance between them and stood in front of her. Her emotions were mixed with a feeling anxiousness, embarrassement and also happiness. Exo smiled along with their partners. Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at the clan as if he was challenging them, saying he ultimately won.

His eyes landed on chen, giving an obscure look he turned to bomi. Instantly closing his eyes he placed a kiss on her lips gently. Chen walked backwards gritting his teeth. Dean noticed him walking away but he let him be. Seulgi also noticed him and felt depressed.

Breaking the kiss baekhyun moved back. His face was radiating, the colour of his eyes kept changing and his power was undefin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter