CHAPTER 9

The Billionaire And The High Schooler

*SO HEY GUYS HOW HAVE YOU ALL BEEN. I KNOW I'VE BEEN A BIT TARDY UPDATING THE STORY AND I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT IT. I HOPE YOU FORGIVE. NOW THE THING IS BECAUSE YESTERDAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY AND I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE I 'MAY' DO A DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY. SO I HOPE YOU GUYS FORGIVE ME. TILL THEN I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER*

It was Monday and everyone was getting ready to go to their respective work. As the weekday came the roads became busier with all the people going to their work and schools. Song Joong Ki had just entered his office massaging his neck due to all the stress. As soon as he sat down on his chair a knock on his door grabbed his attention. Mr. Kim entered the room and bowed his head.

“Mr. Song this are the list of the candidates that are going to be interviewed today. They’ll be interviewed by the executive director and head of retail team.”

“Alright. Thank you.” Mr. Kim bowed his boss once again before heading out. “Mr. Kim.” Joong Ki stopped him in the middle. “Uh… Can I ask you something?”

“Please sir.” Mr. Kim stood in front of his boss attentively.

“Do you have kids?” Mr. Kim raised his eyebrows questioning at his boss who was busy looking at the files but soon maintain his composure when he looked up.

“Yes, sir I have three kids.”

“Really and how old are they?”

“The eldest one is abroad for his studies, the second one is in senior year of high school and the youngest one is in middle school.” Joong ki nod his head attentively.

“Then your kids might be very familiar with the technologies.”

“Well you’re quite right sir.” Mr. Kim answered a bit uncomfortably wondering why his boss was asking such questions.

“Do your kids by any chance use any gadgets of the old models?”

“Uh what are you taking about sir? Why would my kids use old model gadgets? Today’s kids are all about showing off their belongings so I doubt there is a single kid who would use some old things.”

“Exactly right. I was thinking the same thing.” Joong Ki snapped fingers so hard that had Mr. Kim slightly startled. “If today’s kids are all about showing off why on earth is she still using that phone which probably any of the kids knows about in this age. Doesn’t she feel uncomfortable using that thing?” Joong Ki talked to himself that Mr. Kim started getting concerned for him.

“She who she, sir?”

“Huh… uh No one. Don’t you have works to do? You may leave now.”

“Yes, sir.” Mr. Kim walked out of Joong Ki’s office letting go in his own deep thoughts.

 

Meanwhile in the Haesung School Han Ri was reading a book she recently borrowed from the library in the break time just when Chan Woo made his dramatic entry with his side kicks.

“Han Ri, My baby.” Han Ri automatically let out a annoyed sigh and rolled her eyes at the most annoying voice she might have ever hear. “How is my cute mandu doing? Did you miss your oppa?” Han Ri blew a raspberry at his stupid baby tone.

“Will you stop calling me that, Chan Woo? I’m fed up of all these.”

“Ok. But first tell me where you were on Friday?”

“What do you mean--- Han Ri stopped mid sentence when she remembered that she had missed her Friday classes. “Wherever I was, why do you care?”

“What do you mean; why do I care? It’s a duty of a boyfriend to worry about his girlfriend.”

“Well I’m not---

“Bong Chan Woo!! Will you stop it already? Can’t you see she’s not interested to have you anywhere near her?” Hansol’s possessive voice cut Han Ri. Chan Woo made an annoyed face and let out a humorless laugh.

“And can’t you see we two are talking with each other? If she doesn’t want to talk to me she’ll tell me, don’t you think? Who on the earth are you to interrupt in between?” Hansol chuckled before facing Chan Woo with a death glare.

“She has been trying to tell since last year that she has had enough of you and doesn’t want you roaming anywhere near but being the thick headed you are you never understood her.”

WHAT did you say? Repeat it.” Chan Woo grabbed Hansol’s collar just when the bell ring.

“Guys stop it. The teacher will come in any minute.” Han RI ushered the two hormonal male teenagers who were looking at each other with bloodlust eyes. Han Ri tried her best to pull the two away but none of them made a move until the teacher entered the class.

“Min Han Ri, Bong Chan Woo, Hansol. What are you three doing? Get back to your seat.” The three of them nodded their headed and followed their teacher’s order. The three of them went to their respective seats but with some glare thrown at each other by the boys. The rest of the class went pretty smoothly with Chan Woo planning everything and anything to remove Hansol from Han Ri’s life.

 

 

“Han Ri, Min Han Ri.” Han Ri stopped and looked behind to see a wildly running Hansol.

“Hansol, what’s wrong?” Han Ri asked Hansol as he was panting beside her.

“Where are you going in such a hurry?”

“Me…. Uh…. I’m going home where else.”

“Really then let me join you.”

“Huh? No. No. No.” Han Ri’s eyes widened at the thought and waved her hands like maniac. “It’s Ok. I can go by myself and plus I’ve to go grocery shopping too. It’ll just be a burden to you.”

“It’s actually alright. It won’t be any burden.”

“No. I actually.. the thing is I need to do some girly shopping. If you understand what I mean.” Han Ri embarrassingly said fidgeting with her fingers. Hansol frowned in confusion but soon realized what she was talking.

“Oh! Alright then see you tomorrow.” Han RI smiled in triumph and let out a sigh of relief.

“Okay bye.” Han Ri dashed away from the spot while Hansol just stayed there smiling at her retreating figure. He chuckled shaking his head before he saw someone looking at him from a distance. Hansol rolled his eyes before going his way.

“Yah! Hansol.” Chan Woo ran beside Hansol. “you think you are some great guy, don’t you?” Hansol ignored him and kept on walking. “Yah!! Stop and talk to me like a man.” Hansol bit his lower lip and gazed at him with a bored look.

“Yes. What do you want to talk? Speak.” Hansol inched closer giving Chan Woo an intimidating look. Chan Woo got a little startled at the foreign aura but soon composed himself with a smirk.

“I know you also like Han Ri but let me tell you this Han Ri was, is and will always be mine. So back off.” Hansol let out a humorless chuckle and looked dead at his eyes. Hansol dusted off the imaginary dirt on Chan Woo’s shoulder with a vicious smile.

“Bro I think you’ve some misunderstanding going in your head. SO let me be the great friend and remove the misunderstanding. Han RI was never yours and will never be.” Hansol said the last line with a stern look and tone. Chan Woo threw Hansol’s hand from his shoulder with a scoff and softly wipe at the same place where Hansol had patted hardly.

“And let me tell you this too. Han Ri can also be never yours.”

“Oh really.”

“Umm.. really.. If she can’t be mine than there’s no way I’m going to let her become someone else.”

“We’ll see.”

“Oh we’ll see.” The two boys looked at each other with mocking glare and smirk.